PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Get in there
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Get in there  (Read 5952 times)

Hamilton

Re: Get in there
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2015, 10:25:12 PM »

We have belief, keep it going and well done Lee for not tinkering the team,  stability is the key. All those top level athletes in the premiership who moan about too many games over Christmas then take a look at our part time players fighting and getting on with it. Well done again boys!

This!

Number23

• Regular First Team
  • 23 of 100
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2015, 10:30:04 PM »

We have belief, keep it going and well done Lee for not tinkering the team,  stability is the key. All those top level athletes in the premiership who moan about too many games over Christmas then take a look at our part time players fighting and getting on with it. Well done again boys!

This!
Double this!

Great effort and resilience at a time of year you would expect our passing game to be less effective. Keep it going.

isle of wight

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2015, 10:43:53 PM »

First Alty game since the late 70's. I started with my pre conceived ideas of 5th tier football, (being used to the Etihad) and for the first 15 mins was a bit underwhelmed, mostly by the lack of class with the passing.Slowly though, with Nicky Clee impressing me, and Alty trying to play some decent stuff it was growing on me. The home support was getting outsung by the 50-60 Alty fans, and a wicked inswinging corner, that Eastleigh couldnt deal with ended up in the net. Yeees, take that you prima donnas, and with the biggest "homer" of a ref ive seen in years.  2nd half and i was expecting an equaliser at any time, as,to be fair, Eastleigh were doing more attacking. Slowly though i began to think this could be a cracking away win. Damian Reeves went off, he'd worked his socks off but hadnt really had a clear opening, but not before he'd been shoved over by one of theirs, who was  on a yellow. "get off" and now i really thought it was on. Eastleigh rallyed and managed a couple of "heart in mouth" moments, but as they had all game, the midfield and defence were magnificent. 10 to go, and a frre kick gained just outside the box, by Kyle Perry? The stand behind the goal erupted as Shaun Densmore curled in a cracker. With the man advantage now telling, Alty were on the front foot regularly now, but couldnt quite carve out a gilt edged chance to really turn a hard working performance into a scoreline hardly anyone would have bet on. So well done boys, i really enjoyed it. Respect to the fans who travelled, my kids loved hearing the comments throughout the game, aimed mostly at the officials.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Get in there