News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Family ticket

Author Topic: Family ticket  (Read 1819 times)

Hamilton

Family ticket
« on: November 29, 2014, 09:07:52 PM »

A Facebook friend put on this post: "Need to keep my promise to Nephews  to take them to a football match. Happily local team St Johnstone do a family ticket for one adult and two children for £15." Do we do anything like this/should we?

joe

Re: Family ticket
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 09:46:53 PM »

We should but don't.

nimeta

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 11:08:57 PM »

We get very few young kids in the ground - because I work away I go infrequently to Moss Lane, but when I do go I take my lad (now 9, but been going since he was 2)

I reckon if we charged something nominal ,say £1, for under 12's the revenue loss from our pre-existing kiddo's would be tiny, but we may be paving the way for a stronger generation of younger fans to support Alty.

Just a thought - and with anything like this it is speculative - very tricky to know the absolute perfect economic outcome of any commercial scenario in a B2C environment

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 11:51:30 PM »

Under 12s are only £2 now - don't think that reducing this to £1 wound make any difference.
On the subject of kids, I always think that there are more young supporters now than we've had for a while. That can only b a good thing given the alternative attractions of the Manchester clubs (no, not Droylsden).
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 08:01:53 AM »

Under 12s are only £2 now - don't think that reducing this to £1 wound make any difference.
On the subject of kids, I always think that there are more young supporters now than we've had for a while. That can only b a good thing given the alternative attractions of the Manchester clubs (no, not Droylsden).

An unusual stance from you Ex-Mad Frankie, whenever we meet up you always sound so pro "Kids For A Quid"? Or is that only because you are watching "The Missing" at the moment?
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 09:21:45 AM »

An unusual stance from you Ex-Mad Frankie, whenever we meet up you always sound so pro "Kids For A Quid"? Or is that only because you are watching "The Missing" at the moment?
Typical Alty in-fighting.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Family ticket