News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wrexham

Author Topic: Wrexham  (Read 2851 times)

Jimmy

Wrexham
« on: November 15, 2014, 08:04:40 PM »

I'd play 5 in midfield against them when I saw them against Chester had very good wingers and forwards but only 2 in midfield and looked a tad weak I maybe wrong

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Wrexham
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 08:59:24 AM »

Sounds a plan jimmy, they are on a bit of a dip in form at present also, some would say an ideal time to play them, until they sack the manager in Monday and bring in 5 players on loan from everton. However, your correct and its a big pitch a Wrexham

GB Alty

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 11:31:18 AM »

I'd play 5 in midfield against them when I saw them against Chester had very good wingers and forwards but only 2 in midfield and looked a tad weak I maybe wrong
Jimmy for manager

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 11:37:05 AM »

Blaine Hudson, Wrexhams first choice centre half and one of their main goal threats from setpieces was sent off yesterday. Their defence is dodgy at the best of times so it could pay to really get stuck into them early on, their confidence won't exactly be riding high. It's a shame Nicky won't be playing, he would have had a field day, let's hope Crowther can show us what he's capable of.
On a separate note it will be good to see our mate Durrell again, see how his basketball skills are coming along.

Jimmy

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 12:00:44 PM »

It wont be that good to see Durrell he is a very good player

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 07:17:05 PM »

So long as Cavanagh is fit and we don't need Williams in midfield, any thoughts on pushing Williams forward in the Lawrie role? The corner before the goal was exquisite and the cross that followed was too. Straight to Leather.

He has a shot too. We're short of goals from midfield and Lawrie is not on top form at the moment.

GB Alty

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 07:22:29 PM »

So long as Cavanagh is fit and we don't need Williams in midfield, any thoughts on pushing Williams forward in the Lawrie role? The corner before the goal was exquisite and the cross that followed was too. Straight to Leather.

He has a shot too. We're short of goals from midfield and Lawrie is not on top form at the moment.

We don't need Williams in midfield?

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 07:25:51 PM by Uday »
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wrexham