PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SINNOUT!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: SINNOUT!!  (Read 25097 times)

joe

SINNOUT!!
« on: November 12, 2014, 09:46:58 PM »

n/t

taxi Phil

Re: SINNOUT!!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 10:13:27 PM »

I'm not going to comment on a match that I had the good sense to duck, but so help me if we don't at least shape on Saturday my season ticket may well end up in the bin.

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 10:20:24 PM »

Might join you. Definitely won't renew it if Sinnott's still here next year.

There's enough sh*t  going on without that kn*bhead adding to it. I want to feel good about footie not angry.

Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 10:24:04 PM »

I'm not going to comment on a match that I had the good sense to duck, but so help me if we don't at least shape on Saturday my season ticket may well end up in the bin.

I am! The text commentary described a poor game that Alty did nothing about. IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

All very good getting results at Halifax and Lincoln, but wasted if you play poorly and lose to relegation rivals.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 10:50:38 PM »

Who's a ready made conf manager that can step in and do the business? I only say this as last time it didn't work and cost a fotune.It needs to be someone proven at this level, and not revisiting the past

eightiesrobin

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 10:52:38 PM »

Jim Gannon?

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 10:57:19 PM »

The problem last time was that we left it too late and we were playing catch up, also we didn't appoint a proven conference manager although McKenna did his best. Im sure there would be a huge interest currently, if we get into bottom 4 then the pool would diminish.

GB Alty

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 11:00:39 PM »

Who's a ready made conf manager that can step in and do the business? I only say this as last time it didn't work and cost a fotune.It needs to be someone proven at this level, and not revisiting the past
Not this debate again - you can't keep a failing manager - he has lost the dressing room

Can't keep making excuses to not take action - the club needs to grow some bollocks

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 11:01:19 PM »

Didnt he get sacked from Stockport as they were on their way down from the confetence

eightiesrobin

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 11:04:22 PM »

Didnt he get sacked from Stockport as they were on their way down from the confetence

Yes, sacked in the January, the day after their new CEO started. Believe he left football for a while, until he got the Vics job.

Not much else about, locally anyway.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:07:16 PM by eightiesrobin »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2014, 11:04:48 PM »

Not this debate again - you can't keep a failing manager - he has lost the dressing room

Can't keep making excuses to not take action - the club needs to grow some bollocks

I'm not adverse Jamie, I'm just proffering the question of who as it proved fruitless and costly last time

GB Alty

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2014, 11:10:02 PM »

I'm not adverse Jamie, I'm just proffering the question of who as it proved fruitless and costly last time
This is a decision for the board - but to continue the status quo is not acceptable, and you should see that

taxi Phil

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2014, 11:14:28 PM »

We might as well let Status Quo run the team.....they could hardly do a worse job than Sinnott.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2014, 11:16:47 PM »

As I said above,  not adverse to a change. But we can't have a situation like last time. We got relegated anyway and had to play catch up the following preseason. I genuinely don't know who's available whod fit the bill

Beez

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2014, 11:33:14 PM »

Its not your job to know who is or isn't available though pete, thats a job for the board.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SINNOUT!!