PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Would Grahame Rowley like to
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Would Grahame Rowley like to  (Read 11587 times)

Beaver

Re: Would Grahame Rowley like to
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2014, 07:36:04 PM »

Well, now sat back in Ireland. It's p*ssing with rain outside and I feel incredibly deflated still. I managed to get the two games in Lincoln and Blyth. To be honest I expected nothing at Lincoln and to win or at least draw at Blyth. Unfortunately, at the moment, to have that the other way around is so typically Alty. I would much rather have seen us get beat at Lincoln and win at Blyth. It was like
watching two different teams.

We are consistent in our inconsistency (if that makes any sense) and although the players have to shoulder some of the blame, ultimately that is the responsibility of the manager.

On a side note i doth my cap to your efforts in attending those 2 games when coming back to England. What a shame that the reward is so poor!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Would Grahame Rowley like to
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2014, 12:53:39 PM »

Well, now sat back in Ireland. It's p*ssing with rain outside and I feel incredibly deflated still. I managed to get the two games in Lincoln and Blyth. To be honest I expected nothing at Lincoln and to win or at least draw at Blyth. Unfortunately, at the moment, to have that the other way around is so typically Alty. I would much rather have seen us get beat at Lincoln and win at Blyth. It was like
watching two different teams.

We are consistent in our inconsistency (if that makes any sense) and although the players have to shoulder some of the blame, ultimately that is the responsibility of the manager.

On a side note i doth my cap to your efforts in attending those 2 games when coming back to England. What a shame that the reward is so poor!

Why thank you, but in truth I would have also made the Telford game if our cup game had remained on the Saturday and it on the Tuesday. Another two days was more than I could afford financially (or emotionally as it transpired).

Still gutted from Sunday, but for me at least it is worth it to reconnect with the familia Alty.

Let's hope for that reaction tonight.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Would Grahame Rowley like to