PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Would Grahame Rowley like to
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Would Grahame Rowley like to  (Read 11589 times)

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Would Grahame Rowley like to
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2014, 08:12:55 AM »

my replacement knee hurt less than that result,though to be honest if we had got a draw there i would have been shocked before kick off,yesterday we were on a hiding to nothing.No it was always going to be hard to get anything at Blyth,but sadly the performance from what RR was saying did not help.Its gone now,so upwards and onwards in the league.
Harold

bumble

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 08:13:55 AM »

I've had a few pops about Graham, including the infamous Gloucester rant.
But yesterday I've never seen someone so hurt. Last time I saw him that way way our relegation.

Rowley ' s face said it all.

Now if a player were to come out an apologise.  Different story. However I'd rather shun and the players apologise with 4 points in the next 2 games

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 08:47:30 AM »

But yesterday I've never seen someone so hurt. Last time I saw him that way way our relegation.

Now if a player were to come out an apologise.  Different story. However I'd rather shun and the players apologise with 4 points in the next 2 games

Why not 6????

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2014, 08:59:23 AM »

https://twitter.com/LucaHavern/status/531723487501897728
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2014, 01:00:48 PM »

It'd be ridiculously unprofessional for any chairman to go around giving his opinion on the manager on an online forum where the manager can't defend himself.

He will have to say something in next Saturday's programme. >:( >:(

Don't worry, I'll let you borrow my copy at half-time so that you can study the Chairman's observations!

I have to say that I think you are venting your spleen on the wrong target here.

The management and the players are the ones who need to be held to account for the Blyth debacle.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

VofD

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2014, 04:32:25 PM »

I am not venting my spleen at GR. I just wondered if he would venture a comment in the immediate aftermath of this debacle rather than waiting to read them on Saturday.

I wholly appreciate what he, his family and the others do for this club.

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2014, 04:36:50 PM »

I remember that a matter of hours after the loss at FCUM, there was a statement from the chairman about it on the website. But these embarrassing cup defeats have become so familiar under LS - five losses to lower league sides in seven FA Cup and Trophy campaigns to date - that I suppose there's no need for one now.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 04:43:24 PM by Leon »

VofD

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2014, 04:43:38 PM »

There you go then.

GB Alty

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2014, 06:26:37 PM »

I remember that a matter of hours after the loss at FCUM, there was a statement from the chairman about it on the website. But these embarrassing cup defeats have become so familiar under LS - five losses to lower league sides in seven FA Cup and Trophy campaigns to date - that I suppose there's no need for one now.
Somebody needs to say something

The club needs direction

Derek Stubbs

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • thesatmanfootballtv.co.uk
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2014, 08:55:24 PM »

Somebody needs to say something

The club needs direction

Yes, & that direction takes us to Telford on Wednesday, this game has gone, We need to move on FAST ...before we let this game drag us down to 5 or 6 consecutive league defeats, whilst we're all still thinking about what might have been at Blyth back in November

anglo alty

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2014, 09:20:43 PM »

No point in snping at anyone we are all pissed off, yesterdays result was a shocis result k to all of us but we have to dust ourselves down and not let this result get in the way of our league programme and we go on a miserable winless run that would be a tradgedy,  think about the Linincoln result if we must look back

York Alty

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2014, 11:52:39 PM »

No point in snping at anyone we are all pissed off, yesterdays result was a shocis result k to all of us but we have to dust ourselves down and not let this result get in the way of our league programme and we go on a miserable winless run that would be a tradgedy,  think about the Linincoln result if we must look back

anglo alty has it right - there's a game round the corner.  Blyth has gone.  The management and players will be getting what they can from that game it and looking at Telford.

COME ON ALTY.

Beaver

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2014, 08:15:36 AM »

well, its Tuesday and im still fuming. I would quite like a statement from the club just re-iterating the playing staff let the fans and club down and how its been addressed. Then we can move on.

I still couldnt care less about the Telford game im so fed up.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2014, 04:35:53 PM »

Well, now sat back in Ireland. It's p*ssing with rain outside and I feel incredibly deflated still. I managed to get the two games in Lincoln and Blyth. To be honest I expected nothing at Lincoln and to win or at least draw at Blyth. Unfortunately, at the moment, to have that the other way around is so typically Alty. I would much rather have seen us get beat at Lincoln and win at Blyth. It was like
watching two different teams.

We are consistent in our inconsistency (if that makes any sense) and although the players have to shoulder some of the blame, ultimately that is the responsibility of the manager.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2014, 04:48:55 PM »

I watched the whole Football Focus programme this morning and only now realise how bad the goals were. They didn't beat us. We let them win.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Would Grahame Rowley like to