News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Thanks for the trip!

Author Topic: Thanks for the trip!  (Read 1772 times)

WokingFC-Fan

Thanks for the trip!
« on: October 11, 2014, 08:10:54 PM »

Just a quick message, long journey today from Woking. Was surprised by the warm welcome in the King George for us away fans and spoke to a few alty fans. I hope you stay up, thoroughly enjoyed the trip (and the 3 points!). Although, on another day we could have hit double figures

Jimmy

Re: Thanks for the trip!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 08:19:08 PM »

Better team you were as good as anything iv seen this season but you didn't choose the best pub and also the sending off was a 50/50 challenge but your player was cute enough to stay down griffin wasn't
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:31:40 PM by Jimmy »

markecky

Re: Thanks for the trip!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 09:03:57 PM »

Just a quick message, long journey today from Woking. Was surprised by the warm welcome in the King George for us away fans and spoke to a few alty fans. I hope you stay up, thoroughly enjoyed the trip (and the 3 points!). Although, on another day we could have hit double figures

Thanks for your comments although you wouldn't have got double figures. 

We were very much in the game at half time and even after your goal I felt we could have got something.  Up until we went to 10 men then it was over, 2-0 would have been a fairer scoreline as with 9 it was impossible.

You were probably the worst team we could have played with tired legs and you only having a practice match in the week.  The speed of a number of your players was incredible.

Hard to say if you were better than Barnet as we didn't do a thing down there but you have a superb team there.

Just gutted we never got the chance to keep going with 11 men.  Looked a 50/50 to me but Alty TV will answer that one. Much needed weeks rest now and then a big game against Braintree.

Disappointed as we have to get as many points as we can at home but not too downhearted as we competed well first half.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Thanks for the trip!