PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Will You Miss Going to Last Years Away Games
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Will You Miss Going to Last Years Away Games  (Read 7123 times)

Hamilton

Re: Will You Miss Going to Last Years Away Games
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 03:35:09 PM »

I will miss going to Colwyn Bay love going there, been going there since I was little

I'm sure you could ask you-know-who for a wee bit of fistycuffs on Bae Colwyn beach!

Colwyn Bay not the place it used to be. The locals call it DSS by the Sea now!
But it's still like Monte Carlo in comparison to Rhyl !

Very true. Though I do enjoy the cheap tacky shops on the sea front that sell strange shaped souvenir rock!

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 08:24:09 PM »

I will miss going to Colwyn Bay love going there, been going there since I was little
I'm sure you could ask you-know-who for a wee bit of fistycuffs on Bae Colwyn beach! Colwyn Bay not the place it used to be. The locals call it DSS by the Sea now!
But it's still like Monte Carlo in comparison to Rhyl ! /quote] Very true. Though I do enjoy the cheap tacky shops on the sea front that sell strange shaped souvenir rock!
The ones with the cellophane books on the high shelves? Are you sure that it's souvenir rock you've been looking at?  ;)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Hamilton

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 09:04:06 PM »

I'm sure you could ask you-know-who for a wee bit of fistycuffs on Bae Colwyn beach! Colwyn Bay not the place it used to be. The locals call it DSS by the Sea now!
But it's still like Monte Carlo in comparison to Rhyl ! /quote] Very true. Though I do enjoy the cheap tacky shops on the sea front that sell strange shaped souvenir rock!
The ones with the cellophane books on the high shelves? Are you sure that it's souvenir rock you've been looking at?  ;)

You obviously ain't seen the rock they sell - it sure isn't just sticks!
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Will You Miss Going to Last Years Away Games