PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Community Hall
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Community Hall  (Read 22535 times)

Hamilton

Re: Community Hall
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2014, 12:11:54 AM »

Can we have a bubble gum machine ?

and one for johnnies please.

What if you're not called Johnnie?

York Alty

« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2014, 12:23:22 AM »

and one for johnnies please.

What if you're not called Johnnie?
BE CAREFUL.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2014, 08:54:15 AM »

Lets hope its not a shell painted in magnolia with a small bar at one end ..... was it Kendal who had a mint social at one end of their ground?

Hamilton

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2014, 12:33:40 PM »

Lets hope its not a shell painted in magnolia with a small bar at one end ..... was it Kendal who had a mint social at one end of their ground?

That's them. (the clues are Kendal and Mint!)

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2014, 04:14:52 PM »

I know the answer to that......it's a piece o' cake!  ;D

Jenga

« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2014, 04:28:31 PM »

This was apparently looked at by the club and was high on the agenda. Unfortunately due to the expected number of users of the machine it was deemed that there would be a high possibility of bubble gum being left on the terracing and it sticking to peoples shoes. As the club also does not currently own a jet washer to remove said bubble gum it was deemed impractical.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your splendid suggestion however.

Kind regards.

Chief Bubble Gum Assistant.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2014, 06:50:54 PM »

This was apparently looked at by the club and was high on the agenda. Unfortunately due to the expected number of users of the machine it was deemed that there would be a high possibility of bubble gum being left on the terracing and it sticking to peoples shoes. As the club also does not currently own a jet washer to remove said bubble gum it was deemed impractical.

Kind regards.

I would like to thank you for your detailed response sir

However I would like to bring to your attention the following observations

1 you state this would be a good earner as lots of interest therfore from the profits we could buy a jet wash .
2 lots of fans wear flip flops has this been taken into account for health and safety ?
Are you also the chief fruit cake officer as well ? As if we can't have a bubble gum machine why not one for fruit cakes ?
We could have all varieties -  broken biscuits,  troubled toffee and malteasers to name a few
3 finally I would very much like to see your swot analysis and 30 60 and  90 day plan around your fiscal outlook on why you will not be pursuing this ..I would prefer this in both pdf and excel please with a pie chart as well

Once again thanks for your response and I look forward to further intellectual exchanges
ParkINson's red and white army

bighairedmike

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2014, 10:26:07 PM »

Kind regards.

1 you state this would be a good earner as lots of interest therfore from the profits we could buy a jet wash .
2 lots of fans wear flip flops has this been taken into account for health and safety ?
Are you also the chief fruit cake officer as well ? As if we can't have a bubble gum machine why not one for fruit cakes ?
We could have all varieties -  broken biscuits,  troubled toffee and malteasers to name a few
3 finally I would very much like to see your swot analysis and 30 60 and  90 day plan around your fiscal outlook on why you will not be pursuing this ..I would prefer this in both pdf and excel please with a pie chart as well

Once again thanks for your response and I look forward to further intellectual exchanges

You overlook the obvious point here. Is it a Pukka Pie chart or a Hollands Pie Chart?

Alty_best

« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2014, 10:31:00 PM »

Hollands

Hamilton

« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2014, 10:48:01 PM »

Kind regards.

Well, you are what you eat!

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2014, 01:11:50 PM »

Hollands

That isnt the Wright choice boy :D

Alty_best

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2014, 01:44:04 PM »

It is puka are rubbish

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2014, 02:46:03 PM »

It is puka are rubbish

I agree about puka, but PUKKA PIES are wonderful but some of the Wrights ones are actually OK. Hollands still over rated and past their sell by date  :o

Alty_best

« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2014, 03:59:25 PM »

We will be sticking with wrights for a long time

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2014, 10:30:22 PM »

The new facilities under the main stand were completed today. I'm sure some pictures will be posted soon by the club. The Community Sports Hall work is on programme as well.

Now is the time to get in touch with the club to make your donation to the Community Sports Hall.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Community Hall