PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today's Team
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Today's Team  (Read 15486 times)

taxi Phil

Re: Today's Team
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2014, 10:43:09 PM »

Not beaten any of the top 5 (and they have all beaten us), says it all really
While you were entering this I started a new thread with which I think you will largely agree !

Jezza

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 07:11:19 AM »

Kyle is an excellent option to bring on when we are a goal up or a goal down......I think on the whole he has not let us down this season and has put the effort in to maybe make criticism of him a little harsh....how many easy chances has reevesy missed this season?

Hamilton

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2014, 09:16:58 AM »

Kyle is an excellent option to bring on when we are a goal up or a goal down......I think on the whole he has not let us down this season and has put the effort in to maybe make criticism of him a little harsh....how many easy chances has reevesy missed this season?

perspective

Jimmy

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2014, 11:38:16 AM »

Kyle sums up the team looks ok Against garbage like Workington and staylebridge otherwise waste of time out of 14 goals only the goal at Harrogate was against a half decent side

GB Alty

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2014, 01:09:11 PM »

to be fair this is rubbish

eightiesrobin

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2014, 02:58:03 PM »

Kyle is an excellent option to bring on when we are 6-0 up with 15 minutes left and you want to give Wally or Reevesy a rest before the next game

Fixed

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2014, 03:10:03 PM »

to be fair this is rubbish

12 goals for the 3rd choice striker isn't rubbish. What more do you want? It's beside the point anyway as Kyle Perry is not the problem here at all.

Jimmy

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2014, 03:35:56 PM »

I'd like him to score against a half decent side we need to in the playoffs

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2014, 03:43:30 PM »

Why have we all become so intolerant? We are in the Conference North and therefore we have Conf North standard players and management.  We have strengthened significantly since last season, despite the loss of Watmore and Boshell.  The proof?  Our equaliser yesterday came from 2 subs combining in Marshall and Wilkinson.  And ths with Reeves and Richman out.  And Perry, for all his critics is in the Top 20 goal scorers in the division.

And whilst we remain so FRUSTATING we do have more fight about us this season.

Now, more than ever, the team need us behind them for the last 4 plus 3 matches of the season, starting at Oxford on Tuesday.

See you there!

Jimmy

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2014, 03:46:07 PM »

Because at the top of the table you want good confrence north players

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2014, 04:01:33 PM »

Understood - but we don't need to be personally insulting to players and management.

GB Alty

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2014, 04:05:25 PM »

"Conf North standard players and management" ???

I will never be happy with that - it's the fact that so many people at the club will settle for it, that is the problem at this club

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2014, 04:10:28 PM »

Why have we all become so intolerant? We are in the Conference North and therefore we have Conf North standard players and management.  We have strengthened significantly since last season, despite the loss of Watmore and Boshell.  The proof?  Our equaliser yesterday came from 2 subs combining in Marshall and Wilkinson.  And ths with Reeves and Richman out.  And Perry, for all his critics is in the Top 20 goal scorers in the division.

And whilst we remain so FRUSTATING we do have more fight about us this season.

Now, more than ever, the team need us behind them for the last 4 plus 3 matches of the season, starting at Oxford on Tuesday.

See you there!

We lost Watmore and Boshell. And replaced them with Perry and ermmmm no bugger.

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2014, 04:11:24 PM »

I didn't say I settled for it, it's just a fact of life - driven by simple economics as much as anything else

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2014, 04:12:54 PM »

If we replaced Watmore and Boshell with no one, how come we have a bench that is stronger than Ryan brook, that other bloke and 3 youth team players? 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today's Team