PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Joe Mwasile
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Joe Mwasile  (Read 5146 times)

party boy

Re: Joe Mwasile
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 03:56:23 PM »

He is a average player playing in a poor team. His football brain is quicker than the rest of the team. He needs to play for a decent side and he will be fine. He is better than mid table

GEOFF HOOLEY

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 05:12:13 PM »

mwasile played well last night, but it dosen,t help is game when he gets a pass 8 foot in air ( moult ) with the tallest defender at is side. what part of playing ball to feet dont some of are players know !

Trouty

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 06:16:52 PM »

He was no worse than some of the other players last night, Clee, Reeves,Wilkinson,Moult but some
players very rarely get criticised

Jimmy

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 06:30:05 PM »

Fair point however although not clee's best game he was streets ahead of mwalsie

taxi Phil

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 09:18:51 PM »

Fair point however although not clee's best game he was streets ahead of mwalsie
I disagree Jimmy, I thought Clee was desperately poor last night. I'd actually have subbed him rather than Reeves.

Jimmy

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 09:34:23 PM »

Apart from the defence and a quality finish by walshaw it was all poor however the slight improvement in the second half  and most good things coming forward involved clee

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 12:43:55 AM »

Apart from the defence and a quality finish by walshaw it was all poor however the slight improvement in the second half  and most good things coming forward involved clee
I didn't see that at all. Clee hardly passed a ball to another red shirt all night. An appalling game by his standards. If Lawrie was likely to have had a good game on the left, I would have taken Clee off instead of Mwasile. Opinions eh? Who'd be a manager? Sinnout, put your hand down.

Jimmy

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2014, 06:32:19 AM »

I actually partly agree I thought clee had a poor game but the midfield was so poor he was the best of a bad bunch
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Joe Mwasile