PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 OH DANNY ,
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: OH DANNY ,  (Read 23245 times)

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: OH DANNY ,
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2014, 09:17:28 AM »

A waste of time and effort on everyone's part and a loss of 3 points v Gainsborough. At least he achieved his ambition, eh?

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2014, 10:09:21 AM »

A waste of time and effort on everyone's part and a loss of 3 points v Gainsborough. At least he achieved his ambition, eh?

Just get the feeling that under a different manager  Danny would have stayed to end of the season and been a real help to us. I don't think he was ever Lee Sinnott's signing and he knew that pretty quickly. As for accommodating him in our team, easy. Take out Marshall and put in Danny. Simple. The changing of formations over the two matches was ridiculous management from Sinnott.

markecky

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2014, 10:20:09 AM »

Just get the feeling that under a different manager  Danny would have stayed to end of the season and been a real help to us. I don't think he was ever Lee Sinnott's signing and he knew that pretty quickly. As for accommodating him in our team, easy. Take out Marshall and put in Danny. Simple. The changing of formations over the two matches was ridiculous management from Sinnott.

So his emotional statement was all lies then. This forum never ceases to amaze me.

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2014, 10:26:52 AM »

So his emotional statement was all lies then. This forum never ceases to amaze me.

No, I think there was truth in his statement. But I do feel he may have felt differently if he was playing under a different manager (I still think that Rowley was the happier with the signing than lee). May be wrong, I don't know either guy personally but it's just a feeling I got.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2014, 11:08:09 AM »

No, I think there was truth in his statement. But I do feel he may have felt differently if he was playing under a different manager (I still think that Rowley was the happier with the signing than lee). May be wrong, I don't know either guy personally but it's just a feeling I got.

i think Danny has made it very clear why he went his heart was not in it any more nothing to do with lee whatsoever

ParkINson's red and white army

Hamilton

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2014, 04:22:46 PM »

As a related aside, it would appear the BBC can't count up to 2 (appearances)!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25668040

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2014, 05:04:51 PM »

As a related aside, it would appear the BBC can't count up to 2 (appearances)!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25668040

Noooo that was just the BBC being consistant----- Consistently sh*te.  I'm surprised they manage to place there named BBC initials in the right chuffing order

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2014, 05:08:53 PM »

i think Danny has made it very clear why he went his heart was not in it any more nothing to do with lee whatsoever

Oh Wayne don't let something so mundane as a direct quote from the guy himself get in the way of a nice bit of $h!t stirring

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2014, 05:40:57 PM »

Oh Wayne don't let something so mundane as a direct quote from the guy himself get in the way of a nice bit of $h!t stirring
apologies ! Sinnout

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2014, 05:42:28 PM »

That's better  :)

For those of you interested this is supposed to be humour  :D :D :D :D

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2014, 05:43:15 PM »

That's better  :)

For those of you interested this is supposed to be humour  :D :D :D :D
phil and wayne in banter and humour scandal :)

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2014, 06:08:00 PM »

Which one has the short fat hairy legs?  ;)

taxi Phil

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2014, 09:35:44 PM »

Phil, no contest  ;)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2014, 10:09:51 PM »

Phil, no contest  ;)
i knew I liked you

Jenga

« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2014, 12:26:33 PM »

How do you go from I need to keep fit for Gibraltar have 18 months left in me love Chester but Media gets in the way, always wanted to play for Alty to my heart is not in it and I have thought long and hard about retiring in 1 week.

I smell a lot of BS.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 OH DANNY ,