News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kyle Perry

Author Topic: Kyle Perry  (Read 2030 times)

Jezza

Kyle Perry
« on: January 08, 2014, 12:47:23 PM »

Interesting how more and more are suggesting he starts matches ahead of walshaw.

The guy has lost quite a bit of weight....and just to carry what weight he had for 90 mins shows he has a good level of fitness.

He has shown a good attitude recently and should be congratulated I reckon.

I don't know what his motivation is...maybe it was the criticism he received?..just thought he deserved credit for now.

markecky

Re: Kyle Perry
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 12:55:57 PM »

At the start of the season his condition was terrible and he was rightly slaughtered for it.  I noticed at Gloucester he had lost quite a bit of weight, he will always be a big fella of course.

I'd like to think personal pride maybe sorted himself out but who knows.

He does have the ability to throw in a poor game (Guiseley was one) but overall he has been a decent recently and lets hope he continues to score.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 01:29:29 PM »

The bloke has always been a decent player. It was his diving that was the reason I never liked him at other clubs. Thankfully he seems to have curtailed that side of his game.

Keep knocking them in KP (you nut).  ;)

eightiesrobin

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 01:32:41 PM »

For all that he looks slow and clumsy, one cannot argue with 5 goals in four games.

Beaver

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 03:38:55 PM »

I thought he looked very assured on the ball when i saw him last week and he seems to know when to lay off and when to shoot.

If thats him after losing a bit of weight though I cant imagine how fat he was before.

I hope he keeps on the path he is on. Ive seen players turn it round with the Alty faithful before but to the extent that he is at the moment is almost unheralded. Fair play to him for that!

Frosty

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 04:10:49 PM »

HE HAS DEFINATELY IMPROVED BUT REALLY WANT WALSHAW TO START GAMES, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO SHOULD BE DROPPED

SORRY FOR THE CAPS

VofD

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 04:33:08 PM »

Reeves and Walshaw for me every time. 8)

bighairedmike

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 05:35:55 PM »

HE HAS DEFINATELY IMPROVED BUT REALLY WANT WALSHAW TO START GAMES, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO SHOULD BE DROPPED

SORRY FOR THE CAPS

After his injury and reaction last night I wouldn't bank on that happening anytime soon, unless he makes a miraculous recovery.

Jimmy

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 07:18:26 PM »

Perry has vastly improved and has a fair goal return and now should start upfront however that's as much because the 2 best forwards in the league have got a lack of confidence because they are being dropped for an improving but inferior forward and we are also now playing more direct
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kyle Perry