News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 This League is pants but so are we

Author Topic: This League is pants but so are we  (Read 1474 times)

Barry Howard was my Hero

« on: December 14, 2013, 08:02:35 PM »

Brackley were poor today but typical of many teams in this league, every player over 6 ft, get 11 players behind the ball and run for 90 minutes

To be fair we never looked like scoring and we gifted them two goals, we need to build a team similar to this if we want to get out of this league.

7 bloody away fans ffs, that's just not right.

Anyway I think we are getting close to complete meltdown at county, rumours of imminent moves to Hyde, Woodley etc Fans have had enough of the weekly shame, and a.March is planned next week to highlight the plight and try and get the silent and non involved shareholders to write off their loans and give their shares to those sustaining the the club.

If this fails I'm not sure we will last the season

Jezza

Re: This League is pants but so are we
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 08:21:06 PM »

ta for the info and good luck.....I'm thinking County are definetly big enough for the fans to reform a club that will be able to grow, but it would clearly be better for your directors loans to get written off and restructure rather than reform.

As a community asset hopefully the council will be able help? they should be putting pressure on at the golf club I feel!

eightiesrobin

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 08:56:30 PM »

Brackley were poor today but typical of many teams in this league, every player over 6 ft, get 11 players behind the ball and run for 90 minutes

To be fair we never looked like scoring and we gifted them two goals, we need to build a team similar to this if we want to get out of this league.

7 bloody away fans ffs, that's just not right.

Anyway I think we are getting close to complete meltdown at county, rumours of imminent moves to Hyde, Woodley etc Fans have had enough of the weekly shame, and a.March is planned next week to highlight the plight and try and get the silent and non involved shareholders to write off their loans and give their shares to those sustaining the the club.

If this fails I'm not sure we will last the season

7 away fans? I went to the Rushall Olympic game and even they had a coachful.

taxi Phil

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 09:22:45 PM »

See my earlier post on the 239 gate at Solihull......Brackley's away support is a joke.

eightiesrobin

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 09:32:27 PM »

See my earlier post on the 239 gate at Solihull......Brackley's away support is a joke.

Yes, I saw that. I'm just trying to imagine 7 fans sat in the County away end - it would look like a crowd shot from a midweek County Chamionship match at Old Trafford (the other Old Trafford).

Barry Howard was my Hero

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 09:46:02 PM »

Their Chairman even  won the half time raffle just to make things worse
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team