News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Adam Cowan

Author Topic: Adam Cowan  (Read 1696 times)

Barry Howard was my Hero

Adam Cowan
« on: December 01, 2013, 08:41:01 PM »

Interested to know why you guys didn't sign this guy up as I think you had him on trial, I believe he's on trial with us at the moment(he can't be any worse than our current central defenders).

markecky

Re: Adam Cowan
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 08:46:21 PM »

Presume he didn't impress in training as he only played about 20 mins of a friendly for us and didn't have much to do.

On another note, I'm intrigued to know about how this friendly came about away at Bishops Stortford yesterday?  They aren't the first team to spring to mind when looking for a game are they?

Do you know why?

Barry Howard was my Hero

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 09:23:13 PM »

We have been asking the same question. Makes no sense but then things don't at county.

We have one glint of light and that is that we have the best young prospect I have seen in the last 10 years playing for us. He will no doubt be sold to accrington for £10k such is the mess.

Can't believe some people on here are complaining about Altys team after yesterday.

If anyone wants craney he is available and has apparently lost a fair amount of weight over the last two months.

Don't think county fans are going to forgive him so best he moves on.

Jezza

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 06:40:43 AM »

I was impressed by him in the friendly V northwich....looked a natural defender of stature.

apparently we don't need back up in the central defence though..we've got 2 fit central defenders and a raft of central midfielders who can play out of position...
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Adam Cowan