PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 TOTAL sh*tE!
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: TOTAL sh*tE!  (Read 5930 times)

brian1925

TOTAL sh*tE!
« on: September 28, 2013, 04:59:07 PM »

No need to expand on this.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: TOTAL sh*tE!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 05:00:14 PM »

What a bloody disgrace good luck to trafford we are f**king awful
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 05:01:58 PM by wayno »
ParkINson's red and white army

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 05:02:39 PM »

Don't any one dare say they played well either

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 05:12:59 PM »

Don't any one dare say they played well either

That's what the club captain said...

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 05:14:50 PM »

We were sh*t today, never looked like winning really.

Good luck to Trafford who dealt with our predictable and poor offering with ease.
Come on Alty!

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 05:18:22 PM »

After 2+ plus years of sitting on the fence about LS I'm afraid to say i fallen off big time.
To sit a striker on the bench who has scored nigh on 90 goals in 2 seasons for 2 games running is a joke.
To bring Chee off was a joke.
Their keeper never made a save.

Fooking furious
Full time and proud of it

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 05:18:53 PM »

We were sh*t today, never looked like winning really.

Good luck to Trafford who dealt with our predictable and poor offering with ease.
this

taxi Phil

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 05:19:48 PM »

A performance of stunning ineptitude. Not one player was up to the required standard.

Jezza

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 05:32:40 PM »

An utter disgrace.

Lee has had 2 years to put together a strong defensive partnership that doesn't look like it's going to leak a goal every time the opposition gets forward....Trafford's manager has somehow managed this feat.
We were crying out for a right winger in close season....Trafford managed to field just such a player.
Trafford's manager somehow managed to send his side out to be first to the ball and to play with some sort of balance and plan....Lee failed.
There is still no rush to replace Williams apparently and now Lee is putting Perry n front of our best goalscorer since colin little....utterly disgraceful
Lee is still subbing nicky clee and trying to fit lawrie on the left wing...seconds after this master stroke surprise surprise Trafford scored.

Enough time...Lee still doesn't understand the difference between what is required to win promotion and cup games like this (Talbot and maddog, Timmons and ellender, carmo and harris and val and eddie)........

This close season Lee had a squad and funds to build upon.....we are worse than last season and Lee will still not take the action required.....after that there should be a few players released with smikle and perry first out with a centre half and right winger signed.....we should hear we have made a move for Trafford's right winger.......

We need a response from the manager to this and our obvious deficiencies or he should go.....
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 05:35:47 PM by Jezza »

Dave Y

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 05:38:13 PM »

I thought Trafford were average but they didn't have to be any better than that as Alty were so poor. Never got a grip on the game &  seemed short of ideas with very little threat in midfield or up front. Enjoyed chatting to Hughsey, Joe, Jimmy & Roderick Rendell. Ecky, I did see you but as I wandered over a few mins from the end to speak to you, I thought you were going for a beer, then noticed you were heading for the exit & you kept going !! What was the skipper saying at the end to the fans? Fair play to him for coming over but hard to justify that sort of performance in a Robins shirt?

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 05:43:19 PM »

Traffords right winger Payne, was at Colwyn Bay last season, for those that went to the away fixture he was the one getting grief about his hair style

We should be looking at their number 5. Earl Davis mould

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 05:57:42 PM »

I don't agree that it was a joke to bring Clee off, he did nothing all afternoon (like everyone else!).
Come on Alty!

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 06:00:53 PM »

I don't agree that it was a joke to bring Clee off, he did nothing all afternoon (like everyone else!).

unlike the 10 who ran a mock!
Full time and proud of it

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 06:04:00 PM »

I think you're all being a tad unfair........after all the team did play to its full potential (or at least as much as Len Snottie can muster). It's just a pity that potential is p*ss poor.  >:(

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2013, 06:04:52 PM »

I wasn't there but I've just spoken to my Dad who was and he's as depressed about today as any game I can remember.

I don't know whether LS really cares or gets upset about results like today's but he gives a damn good impression of someone who doesn't. I would like to hear some anger and some remorse from him but I suspect we'll just get the usual calm platitudes that convey the message to the players that displays and results like this are 'disappointing' rather than absolutely unacceptable.

Given where we are in the league, he won't get sacked. To be honest, if I were the chairman, I wouldn't feel sure enough of my own judgement to sack him. But I do think, and always have, that LS is not a manager who will ever bring us success, because his teams lack guts and he doesn't understand that his Steve Coppell persona won't work with this level of player. A change of manager would be in the best interests of the club but I fear it's a good way off yet.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 TOTAL sh*tE!