News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lets hope we see him back at Moss lane some time

Author Topic: Lets hope we see him back at Moss lane some time  (Read 3028 times)

Bath Alty

Re: Lets hope we see him back at Moss lane some time
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 12:29:51 AM »

indeed - especially as he plays in one of our problem positions over the last few years.

Good luck

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 07:13:36 AM »

I am so glad to hear of this, congratulations Michael. He is the second player who has played for me at Unicorn Athletic to win a scholarship in the USA, the other being Paul Clowse.

For those if you who were not aware of this, Michael was also my striker at Unicorn Athletic, from under 9's to under 10's inclusive, scoring over 25 goals in both his seasons for me. I am really pleased for him and wish him every success for the future. Well done Kingy!!!

Steve 

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 07:34:47 PM »

He was in my son's class at AGSB until last week.........he spent many years at Manchester City, who can also claim to have some hand in his development
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 08:50:59 PM by Mick »
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Hamilton

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 08:56:12 PM »

I am so glad to hear of this, congratulations Michael. He is the second player who has played for me at Unicorn Athletic to win a scholarship in the USA, the other being Paul Clowse.

For those if you who were not aware of this, Michael was also my striker at Unicorn Athletic, from under 9's to under 10's inclusive, scoring over 25 goals in both his seasons for me. I am really pleased for him and wish him every success for the future. Well done Kingy!!!

Steve 

Do we know how Paul is getting on?

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 09:17:04 PM »

Spoke to Paul's dad a few weeks ago, was due to go for a pint with him last Friday but he was unable to come down. Paul is doing fine in the USA currently, possibly coming back for the summer holidays, not seen him though recently. Saw Graham Rowley and Fos in the pub though!

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 09:23:48 PM »

Mick I believe he was also at Stockport County for a while, correct me if I'm wrong. From the Unicorn Tigers he went to Darren Storey's A team when they were merged, after I took over my elder sons football team.  He's a great player and a wonderful character too. Won the league cup in consecutive seasons with Kingy in the team, he also scored in both finals I think; if memory serves.

Good memories from the past, those were!!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lets hope we see him back at Moss lane some time