PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Steve king sacked
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Steve king sacked  (Read 34176 times)

Silkyman23

Re: Steve king sacked
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2013, 12:33:04 AM »

No. The £285k came after the half million, so it's £215k not £785k.

£50k by the end of July is accurate. But not impossible.

We've just re signed Jack Mackreth for next season, so no part time for us.

Jezza

« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2013, 02:58:27 PM »

so no part time for us.

good good  ;D

although please try and stay in business so we meet next season or at least pass each other on the way in and out of the conference....

Silkyman23

« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2013, 12:54:27 AM »

Another good signing for us today as well. Chris Holroyd.

We'll have some firepower next season. We need some defenders and some bite in midfield, but I think we've already got the heart of a side that will be able to stay in the conference.

Both Mackreth and Holroyd (who used to watch Macc as a kid) have turned down bigger money elsewhere to sign for us.

It'll be interesting to see how Sodje performs and if we have Carl Martin as well, as is rumoured, then we're starting to get some half decent defensive players in too.

A long way to go yet, but I'm getting increasingly confident we'll survive this season, and after that we'll be on a level footing.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2013, 08:18:04 AM »

Another good signing for us today as well. Chris Holroyd.

We'll have some firepower next season. We need some defenders and some bite in midfield, but I think we've already got the heart of a side that will be able to stay in the conference.

Both Mackreth and Holroyd (who used to watch Macc as a kid) have turned down bigger money elsewhere to sign for us.

It'll be interesting to see how Sodje performs and if we have Carl Martin as well, as is rumoured, then we're starting to get some half decent defensive players in too.

A long way to go yet, but I'm getting increasingly confident we'll survive this season, and after that we'll be on a level footing.

How?

I don't think anyone's ever doubted you won't do well on the pitch but that's not the point.

Silkyman23

« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2013, 05:31:39 PM »

We've got a much smaller (but not as small as the NLP suggested apparently) budget this season because we're cutting the cloth to clear the debts. So this season's ad board sales etc will go into last year's debt.

Come the end of the season, and all this stuff will go into the following season's playing budget, because by the end of the season, the debt situation should be under control.

JDN

« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2013, 05:40:31 PM »

Within 5 years Macc will be playing second fiddle to Alty

Normal service will be resumed

Fair play Macc you have had a good few years ahead of us in the sunshine, but that time is coming to an end

Jezza

« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2013, 07:53:33 PM »

so what's this bogus online donation scam that your official website is promoting via a link?  ;D

or have I read your forum warning wrong?

Silkyman23

« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2013, 11:08:12 PM »

I've not followed that, but looked back on twitter and the club stated that it wasn't an official scheme and followed up with saying fans should only donate to the club or the SST.

Don't see the issue. Apart from someone trying to cash in. Which hopefully they won't be able to now.

bighairedmike

« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2013, 12:10:56 AM »

I've not followed that, but looked back on twitter and the club stated that it wasn't an official scheme and followed up with saying fans should only donate to the club or the SST.

Don't see the issue. Apart from someone trying to cash in. Which hopefully they won't be able to now.

I take it your official website does proper checks on all of the people trying to make some money then, just like most people do. If our official site led to a scam I wouldn't be nonchalant and shrugging it off...

Silkyman23

« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2013, 10:27:00 AM »

The only link I saw was on facebook, basically saying 'don't use this site'

Don't get the point being made.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2013, 09:21:19 PM »

So I retweeted a few items of the twitter auction desperate to raise more than £20 for a signed ball.  Surprised then to get a follow back and this direct message:-
Hi we were wondering if you could donate to our website? The club need the money! http://thesilkmenfund.bigcartel.com

So I said no, in a polite way and got the following message back:-
Hi we were wondering if you could donate to our website? The club need the money! http://thesilkmenfund.bigcartel.com

Not in trouble then???
Bernard Taylors barmy army

arnald

« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2013, 10:44:21 PM »

who is this steve king? did he rite books or owt

Jezza

« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2013, 06:41:41 PM »

so is the donating site genuine then?...or not...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Steve king sacked