PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Liam brownhill
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Liam brownhill  (Read 14121 times)

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Liam brownhill
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 04:54:08 PM »

Wouldn't entertain him or James Jenings or Matt Flynn.

All for the same reason.
Full time and proud of it

Jimmy

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 05:16:06 PM »

I wouldn't entertain Flynn because he is wank  to me if he good enough your cutting your nose of to spite your face if he gets no trial for not joining in the past the real question is his quality which I'm not qualified to answer
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 05:22:00 PM by Jimmy »

Jenga

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 05:38:22 PM »

I wouldn't entertain Flynn because he is wank  to me if he good enough your cutting your nose of to spite your face if he gets no trial for not joining in the past the real question is his quality which I'm not qualified to answer

you do make a good point there.

Hamilton

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 05:50:35 PM »

you do make a good point there.

agreed

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 06:58:58 PM »

Here's the verdict from my Bangor City source:

"Brownhill is a skilful but stumpy one paced full back, who is creative in attack and a liability in defence.

He left Bangor because - after one year - we are out of Europe, so the budget has been cut.

He was the first to tweet goodbye and eye pasŁures new."

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2013, 07:18:00 PM »

For the love of God. Is it 2008 again? If it is, not to worry because we've got a 2008 Matt Doughty who's by far the best left back we've had for a decade...

Come on folks.

Jenga

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2013, 08:17:19 PM »

For the love of God. Is it 2008 again? If it is, not to worry because we've got a 2008 Matt Doughty who's by far the best left back we've had for a decade...

Come on folks.

Also agree with that. Personally i dont think we need a left sided player, as said before need a forward, two centre backs and right mid.

Bath Alty

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2013, 08:25:21 PM »

Come on folks.

Also agree with that. Personally i dont think we need a left sided player, as said before need a forward, two centre backs and right mid.

two centre backs?  Are you planning on dropping Havern or Leather or both?  I'd have thought one for competition for places / injury suspension etc and Carl as cover is enough?

Jimmy

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2013, 08:36:52 PM »

Come on folks.

Id say we need a left sided player I rate clee and doughty very highly However need cover there

bighairedmike

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2013, 08:44:33 PM »

Come on folks.

Id say we need a left sided player I rate clee and doughty very highly However need cover there

If we have a top quality CB as cover though then Scotty Leather can play at LB. What do you think Jimmy? I know his best position isn't LB but has done a great job when been asked to play there.

joe

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2013, 08:47:18 PM »

I think the worry is cover for Clee rather than Doughty. We have no one that can comfortably fill in at left mid/wing.

Robins Retweet

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2013, 08:48:38 PM »

Come on folks.

i think buzz and clee need a back up, we cant have a bigger squad so the option is to get a player that can play both of which there arent many around, there is no harm in players wanting to play for us its refreshing tbh

joe

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2013, 08:50:00 PM »

Turn it in now Jacko!

bighairedmike

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2013, 08:50:41 PM »

I think the worry is cover for Clee rather than Doughty. We have no one that can comfortably fill in at left mid/wing.

I think Doughty can cover for Clee. As somebody mentioned earlier he is possibly the best crosser at the club and his attacking play is fantastic.

Jimmy

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2013, 09:39:29 PM »

I'd say we need a left sided defender most can move forward to midfield anyway a centre half take a good player to get in need right sided midfielder more that to me is a weak position
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Liam brownhill