News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 A few things really

Author Topic: A few things really  (Read 2268 times)

scott tompson

A few things really
« on: May 04, 2013, 10:31:10 PM »

Just want to say I've had a really enjoyable season overall.

Burton away and home, Brackley at home, Boston at home, Hinckley at Home, Halifax away etc were all brilliant games.

I just want to praise the lads and manager for their effort over the season as I must admit as was wanting Sinnott out at the season, which I was definitely wrong about.
Can't be pessimistic now, we have a really good group of players, all we need now is 2/3 new players possibly in certain areas.

I know everyone is disappointed, but we've got a really good support as well, we belong in the conference I believe and hopefully we will be there next season.

I say we should get a few new players though, but don't know who we would actually get? Thank you all again for a good season.

JDN

Re: A few things really
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 10:41:50 PM »

Do you think we can win the league next season?

Baldrick

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 10:53:00 PM »

Stockport should win it easily. But apart from Guiseley and the loser of Halifax/Brackley the rest are not that good. I predict another place in the play offs.

Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 10:59:13 PM »

Stockport should win it easily. But apart from Guiseley and the loser of Halifax/Brackley the rest are not that good. I predict another place in the play offs.

I wouldn't put money on that. We don't know how their finances will be next season.

bumble

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 11:00:09 PM »

I will state now Stockport county will not win the BSN next season.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 11:03:50 PM »

I dont understand this Stockport should win it thought process- its like saying Wolves should have won the Championship because they were in the Premiership the season before this one (As you know they actually got relegated)
With a few more players, their is no reason why the Alty lads cannot have a good go at the league title next year. Let the so called Big time charlies who have come down worry about us rather us worrying about them. Its Stockport ffs not Bayern Munich

York Alty

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 11:07:17 PM »

100% agreement with you on that.

taxi Phil

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 11:07:38 PM »

I agree Jack, and neither will Telford. Barrow however.......and Leamington could be another Brackley.

bumble

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 11:24:43 PM »

I agree Jack, and neither will Telford. Barrow however.......and Leamington could be another Brackley.

Only team i fear is AFC Telford however I said i feared worcester last year

Can we stop worrying about other sides. Chester probably dont sit sround going ah well theres alty halifax and guiseley.

Lets get a few decent lads in. Pass teams of the park at moss lane and grind away 2-0 routine away wins.

Jimmy

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 01:22:15 AM »

Get bosh and we will win this leauge next year
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 A few things really