News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Bridges

Author Topic: Bridges  (Read 1949 times)

joe

Bridges
« on: April 02, 2013, 09:49:49 AM »

Maybe we should build a few on here? I'll start by apologizing to Hamilton for calling him a knob. Whilst we maybe on different humour planets,knob was a bit harsh.

Beaver

Re: Bridges
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 11:27:39 AM »

I apologise for saying everyone on here is a biscuit. That was a bit harsh on a few of you.

Obviously I remain a biscuit with the rest.

I would also like to apologise to Phil Taylor for a harsh outburst a few years ago regarding 'Legendgate' saga, it was well over the top and offended Phil and a few others. I wasnt high on crack at the time so I have no excuses.

I will apologise also to Wayno for not being high on crack at the time as he clearly indicated that I could have bought some from a lady whose son played in goal for various non-league teams, hence I would have almost had an excuse, had my outburst not been inexcusable.

Peace and love everyone, peace and love.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 12:18:41 PM »

I would like to publicly apologise for being too much of a teaser on the forum and I will endeavour to be more sensible in the future
ParkINson's red and white army

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 12:19:30 PM »

I apologise for saying everyone on here is a biscuit. That was a bit harsh on a few of you.

Obviously I remain a biscuit with the rest.

I would also like to apologise to Phil Taylor for a harsh outburst a few years ago regarding 'Legendgate' saga, it was well over the top and offended Phil and a few others. I wasnt high on crack at the time so I have no excuses.

I will apologise also to Wayno for not being high on crack at the time as he clearly indicated that I could have bought some from a lady whose son played in goal for various non-league teams, hence I would have almost had an excuse, had my outburst not been inexcusable.

Peace and love everyone, peace and love.
apology accepted
ParkINson's red and white army

Hamilton

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 12:55:30 PM »

Maybe we should build a few on here? I'll start by apologizing to Hamilton for calling him a knob. Whilst we maybe on different humour planets,knob was a bit harsh.

No apology needed, you're probably right  ;)

But thank you

bighairedmike

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 04:33:40 PM »

I apologise to VofD for calling him and angry prick.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Bridges