PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ryan Brooke
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ryan Brooke  (Read 5894 times)

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
Re: Ryan Brooke
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 11:30:29 AM »

I would say it was between disappointing and good. We didn't start off well and were on the back foot for most of the first half. I don't think Reeves actually got a touch in the first half!! 2nd half was better and like some people have said, if that Reeves chance went in we would probably be talking about an excellent draw/win. Whilst we missed the attacking threat of Clee and Watmore, I was happy to see Richman was fit, as if we were going to get anything we needed him chasing for every ball, and he did. Leathers tackling is supurb, didn't put a foot wrong.

I'm confident we will get 2 or 3 points at Halifax and Guiseley (drawing both or winning one), and then we can get some more points at Moss Lane.
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

VofD

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 11:58:24 AM »

so you and lee could have something in common VofD; you are both now clueless!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Nice one, Jezza. ;D ;D

VofD

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 12:00:36 PM »

Well i guess you guys didnt listen to Radio Robins.
Watmore was injured and was advised to play 20 minutes at the most. He came on  little earlier than expected as we needed something. Clee was also suffering from a virus.

I wonder what people would have done in the same situation? I think there are only one or two possibilities really.

It just goes to show that critising the manager / players without knowledge of the situation does indeed sometimes backfire on the poster.

Bit difficult to listen to RR whilst attending the game. ??? ???

Jenga

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 12:47:14 PM »

Watmore was injured and was advised to play 20 minutes at the most. He came on  little earlier than expected as we needed something. Clee was also suffering from a virus.

I wonder what people would have done in the same situation? I think there are only one or two possibilities really.

It just goes to show that critising the manager / players without knowledge of the situation does indeed sometimes backfire on the poster.

My point EXACTLY, you are commenting on something you dont know about and calling people for it. Suggest you know the facts first.

VofD

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 03:56:04 PM »

My point EXACTLY, you are commenting on something you dont know about and calling people for it. Suggest you know the facts first.

In the current climate of peace and goodwill to all forumites, I will note your comments. :-[ :-[
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ryan Brooke