News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Is Lee Ok, just wondering?

Author Topic: Is Lee Ok, just wondering?  (Read 2190 times)

Get back in yer box!

« on: February 11, 2013, 12:38:59 PM »

Before I explain, let me just agree with all the 'good win ugly' sentiment on the other thread.

What I am curious about is Lee Sinnott's behaviour on Saturday.  I am becoming a fan of his, but I thought his contribution on Saturday was decidedly odd.  He was on Simon Richman's case from the opening whistle and little else, then seemed to sit down and sulk after taking him off.  He only seemed to get interested again at the very end of the game when we nearly threw it away by defending too deep.  That said, I thought his substitutions were positive and well thought out.  I just wondered if there is something the matter as I was hoping for a bit more vocal encouragement from him.  I think the lads were struggling at times and could have done with a few more timely shouts from Lee.  Anyone know, or am I seeing shadows?

markecky

Re: Is Lee Ok, just wondering?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 12:44:30 PM »

He looked OK that interview after the game.  We got three points again.  I wouldn't analyse it too much.

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 01:31:35 PM »

You'd think that we have a forum full of psychologists on here. I've never seen a manager's body language, interview technique, mannerisms and player interaction etc closely studied so much!  ;D :D

Beaver

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 04:16:19 PM »

You'd think that we have a forum full of psychologists on here. I've never seen a manager's body language, interview technique, mannerisms and player interaction etc closely studied so much!  ;D :D

Not to mention his choice of outfit and holiday schedule

Mount Street Alty

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 04:21:15 PM »

I watch the game not the manager, you should try it

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 04:55:10 PM »

Be fair, we've won the last five home games so reasons to moan about Lee have been quite thin on the ground.

I must apportion some credit though, it is quite innovative

Jenga

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 06:16:57 PM »

Before I explain, let me just agree with all the 'good win ugly' sentiment on the other thread.

What I am curious about is Lee Sinnott's behaviour on Saturday.  I am becoming a fan of his, but I thought his contribution on Saturday was decidedly odd.  He was on Simon Richman's case from the opening whistle and little else, then seemed to sit down and sulk after taking him off.  He only seemed to get interested again at the very end of the game when we nearly threw it away by defending too deep.  That said, I thought his substitutions were positive and well thought out.  I just wondered if there is something the matter as I was hoping for a bit more vocal encouragement from him.  I think the lads were struggling at times and could have done with a few more timely shouts from Lee.  Anyone know, or am I seeing shadows?

Get back in yer box - end of.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 06:25:11 PM »

I believe this is all linked to the dry cleaning bill issue and the swap to the tracksuits
ParkINson's red and white army

Get back in yer box!

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 06:34:28 PM »

Yep, fair play, I should get a life and stop worrying about the manager's moods, 3pts is 3pts...  :)
Like I said, he is doing a good job.

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team