PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Your hanging yourself Mr Sinnott
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Your hanging yourself Mr Sinnott  (Read 22863 times)

RocketDan

Re: Your hanging yourself Mr Sinnott
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2012, 11:48:25 PM »

If Duncan wasn't fit then why risk playing him at all?

yes another bizarre selection from the manager.

whopper

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2012, 10:15:15 AM »

with Chester more than doubling our points total and 2nd place Guiseley nearly there too, our season is looking average....again! :(

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2012, 11:53:36 AM »

I think the other thing that is worth noting is that without Duncan in the side Reeves is no where near as effective.
Both Reeves goals against Boston were made by Duncan.

ROBBIE1

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2012, 12:31:36 PM »

i thought he got the team selection totally wrong on saturday I was stood in the stand and thought he didnt looked interested in gaming the game back, leaving three of our best players on the bench for that long cost us the game, got to be looking for replacement so we can push for the promotion we derserve.

fuertes

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2012, 01:00:03 PM »

i thought he got the team selection totally wrong on saturday I was stood in the stand and thought he didnt looked interested in gaming the game back, leaving three of our best players on the bench for that long cost us the game, got to be looking for replacement so we can push for the promotion we derserve.

Yep, it's very likely the manager isn't interested. I doubt he cares one jot.

Can we please have more posts questioning levels of PASSION, since apparently that's all you need to be the next Mourinho or Messi?  ::)

His selection probably was an error. All human beings err from time to time, including managers of NL football teams. Next.

JDN

« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2012, 01:58:55 PM »

Yep, it's very likely the manager isn't interested. I doubt he cares one jot.

Can we please have more posts questioning levels of PASSION, since apparently that's all you need to be the next Mourinho or Messi?  ::)

His selection probably was an error. All human beings err from time to time, including managers of NL football teams. Next.
this manager makes far to many errors

Your out of touch Banbury

fuertes

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2012, 02:13:34 PM »

Maybe he does make too many errors. And as I've said before, if we get to the end of this season and can conclude firmly it's a second successive disappointment, then fair play, consider alternatives.

But it's ridiculous to claim that a manager making a mistake indicates he doesn't care.

taxi Phil

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2012, 02:38:30 PM »

Two of the "three best players" were coming back from injury. I'd have started Watmore, but Lee's failure to do so is hardly a sacking offence ! We were the better side, but had no luck at all. We are better than we were last season. Onwards and eventually upwards.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2012, 04:58:26 PM »

Two of the "three best players" were coming back from injury. I'd have started Watmore, but Lee's failure to do so is hardly a sacking offence ! We were the better side, but had no luck at all. We are better than we were last season. Onwards and eventually upwards.

This 100%

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2012, 05:02:24 PM »

This 100%

Mister Taylor,

But you told me on Saturday that you wouldn't have started with Watmore, which rather contradicts the above...!

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

whopper

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2012, 05:16:50 PM »

This 100%

Mister Taylor,

But you told me on Saturday that you wouldn't have started with Watmore, which rather contradicts the above...!

also how are we better than last season? have you looked at the table?

Hamilton

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2012, 06:12:28 PM »

This 100%

Mister Taylor,

Have you looked at our cup results?

whopper

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2012, 06:58:57 PM »

This 100%

Mister Taylor,

Have you looked at our cup results?
yeah we beat a few sides at our level and below, great, but thats not our bread and butter

Jimmy

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2012, 07:02:03 PM »

Maybe he does make too many errors. And as I've said before, if we get to the end of this season and can conclude firmly it's a second successive disappointment, then fair play, consider alternatives.

But it's ridiculous to claim that a manager making a mistake indicates he doesn't care.
In the time we our waiting for failure a better manager who is out of work may find another job

Jimmy

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2012, 07:07:43 PM »

I feel we have better players than last season by some distance however team selection and poor tactics have us in a simalar position
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Your hanging yourself Mr Sinnott