PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season over
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Season over  (Read 11935 times)

Iateallthepies

Re: Season over
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2012, 04:51:14 PM »

I agree 100%/ Im going to Boston on saturday and will wear my alty shirt with pride, were only 6 poins off play offs
hardly sdeason over.

taxi Phil

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2012, 04:56:56 PM »

I agree 100%/ Im going to Boston on saturday and will wear my alty shirt with pride, were only 6 poins off play offs
hardly sdeason over.
Good man Ron ! I'll get you a pint over the road if we're early enough. I'm on the coach this week.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2012, 05:36:37 PM »

Keep him, I say, and back him with some squad strengthening cash.

The team he has assembled have some good quality players and play an attractive style of football, eg for most of the first match at Burton they outplayed the opposition.

The FA Cup run was exciting, and full of away matches, but it's over now, and Lee can concentrate on the league. With one match a week from now to the end of the season, it will make planning, and training a little more focused, with no distractions.

We are where we are in terms of league position, but it could be worse, we could be in Vics position, or Keterings.

With respect, when discussing the state of the team etc, we can't keep referring to the fact there are basket cases in non league football. It's almost as if running a football club but not getting into the state that Vics and Kettering have is some kind of achievement. It's totally irrelevant to the question of whether the manager is up to the job, or at least up to teh demands we put on the job.

On which subject I don't think I'll bother to comment.

Jimmy

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2012, 05:40:40 PM »

Well said as usual ballers that post about vics and kettering is amazingly pointless
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:09:54 PM by Jimmy »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season over