Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham FC Wallets now available on Matchdays....
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Altrincham FC Wallets now available on Matchdays....  (Read 7358 times)

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Altrincham FC Wallets now available on Matchdays....
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011, 05:29:28 PM »

I have to say i dont get any of that. I know my profile pic doesnt work (dunno why) but darren posted pic of the wallet for me later on in the post so hopefully wallet is still visible there! If anyone can help with my profile pic in a language i can understand id be very grateful !!  :) Also please note item is no longer for sale on Ebay. Are you wanting a wallet then Uncle Glob ????

The link that you have used for your profile picture is to a photograph on a computer of yours at home in your my documents folder. In order for you to be able to use a picture on here it already needs to be online somewhere. So if you uploaded it it to a site online (photobucket or something) then you could link to it.

So for example here's a picture from http://www.conferencegrounds.co.uk/altrincham.htm

In order to display it, I right cilck on the picture on the website, select properties from the menu, then select and copy the address (http://www.conferencegrounds.co.uk/altrincham11.jpg in this case) by dragging over it to highlight it and then hitting CTRL-C. Then select the Insert image button above and paste the address between the image tags

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

robins1978

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2011, 05:31:03 PM »

Thanks for putting photo on Darren. May be our computer cant do it as me & Jill have tried to do this without joy. Cant get my photo of me & Phil Gardner to work either ??

Your profile photo is trying to link to a picture on your own computer, it needs to be available onilne. Your picture of the wallet is not linking to anything as the address it is pointing to only contains the protocol  and an extra delimiter(i.e. "http:///").

I have to say i dont get any of that. I know my profile pic doesnt work (dunno why) but darren posted pic of the wallet for me later on in the post so hopefully wallet is still visible there! If anyone can help with my profile pic in a language i can understand id be very grateful !!  :)

I had this problem when I was getting started....the profile picture needs to be online,not on your computer, so you will have to put it out onto the internet somewhere  (??facebook etc) then copy its internet address onto your profile page.

If youve any wallets left, Ill have one..will PM you details if youve got one left
Thanks - yes i have 2 left - one has your name on it (not literally) -  personal message sent - please reply to my email as not on forum everyday. I will try to sort my pic out later too - thanks All!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2011, 05:31:08 PM »

Oh, and I don't require a wallet thanks, it would be like my head most of the time with very little in it.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

robins1978

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2011, 05:32:31 PM »

Oh, and I don't require a wallet thanks, it would be like my head most of the time with very little in it.
:)

robins1978

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2012, 10:47:05 PM »

While having a sort out today - I have one wallet left - new still in bag. Priced at £6. If anyone would like to purchase it let me know. Picture of wallet is earlier on in this post. Cheers.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham FC Wallets now available on Matchdays....