PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO bonz & wilf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: FAO bonz & wilf  (Read 21568 times)

York Alty

Re: FAO bonz & wilf
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2012, 10:15:37 PM »

I always remember the capital city - Ougadougou
Not easy to forget. 

Maybe Shildon and Ougadougou should twin?

Hamilton

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2012, 10:32:52 PM »

Not easy to forget. 

and their favourite cartoon character; Scoobydoogadougou!

York Alty

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2012, 10:36:04 PM »

Not easy to forget. 

and their favourite cartoon character; Scoobydoogadougou!

apparently the train service is pretty good on the Ougadougouchoochoo!

bonz

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2012, 10:40:33 PM »

Plenty of cows there - Ougadougoumoomoo

York Alty

« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2012, 10:45:25 PM »

Plenty of cows there - Ougadougoumoomoo
careful of eating meat there...you don't want to get the squits.  I'm sure you know what's coming next...

Ougadougoupoopooonthelooloo

altyf

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2012, 11:45:34 PM »

Catches a lot of people out at the pub quiz - name the worldīs 3 capital cities beginning with O.

bighairedmike

« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2012, 12:06:24 AM »

Catches a lot of people out at the pub quiz - name the worldīs 3 capital cities beginning with O.

Oslo, Ottawa as the other too. Surely Oranjestad counts as well though...

Hamilton

« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2012, 12:18:25 AM »

Oswaldtwistle?

bighairedmike

« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2012, 12:29:41 AM »

Ottery St Catchpole?

altyf

« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2012, 12:37:36 AM »

You raise an interesting point my hairy friend. Although Aruba is a country, it does not have independent status, I think because certain issues are still handled by the Netherlands. But I noticed that in the 2012 Olympics, athletes from the Netherlands Antilles competed as "Independent Athletes" as between 2008 and 2012 they declared some sort of autonomy, so I donīt know how this changes things.

bighairedmike

« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2012, 01:32:53 AM »

You raise an interesting point my hairy friend. Although Aruba is a country, it does not have independent status, I think because certain issues are still handled by the Netherlands. But I noticed that in the 2012 Olympics, athletes from the Netherlands Antilles competed as "Independent Athletes" as between 2008 and 2012 they declared some sort of autonomy, so I donīt know how this changes things.

Yeah, technically they're self governing but are still encompassed by the kingdom of the Netherlands. Interesting one and should definitely be worth a bonus point on any decent pub quiz...

altyf

« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2012, 04:52:05 AM »

Yeah, technically they're self governing but are still encompassed by the kingdom of the Netherlands. Interesting one and should definitely be worth a bonus point on any decent pub quiz...

Absolutely not!!! Accepting Aruba as an independent country would create global turmoil. What next, Wales?

Hamilton

« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2012, 07:43:31 AM »

Absolutely not!!! Accepting Aruba as an independent country would create global turmoil. What next, Wales?

Independent Republic of Altrincham!

York Alty

« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2012, 08:22:46 AM »

I nominate Kenny P as our first ambassador to the UK.

Hamilton

« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2012, 08:41:09 AM »

I nominate Kenny P as our first ambassador to the UK.

"Get yer diplomats on!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO bonz & wilf