PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO bonz & wilf
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: FAO bonz & wilf  (Read 21577 times)

wilf

Re: FAO bonz & wilf
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2012, 11:31:30 PM »

Dunston 4 shildon 1 tonight gents, in front of two representatives from altrincham,, bit of a wasted journey really as shildon rested several players. Looking forward to the big cup tie,, see you all saturday

York Alty

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2012, 11:34:58 PM »

Can't make it myself Wilf & bonz but hopefully will be listening in if Radio Robins is working. 

Good luck, after 17:00 on Saturday, to Shildon.

COME ON ALTY
COME ON ALTY
COME ON ALTY

markecky

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2012, 12:00:50 AM »

Dunston 4 shildon 1 tonight gents, in front of two representatives from altrincham,, bit of a wasted journey really as shildon rested several players. Looking forward to the big cup tie,, see you all saturday

We've drafted in six of the youth squad for it on the back of what we saw tonight and given the big guns Saturday off.  Hope it doesn't backfire on us.

Robin Reliant

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2012, 04:42:15 PM »

We've drafted in six of the youth squad for it on the back of what we saw tonight and given the big guns Saturday off.  Hope it doesn't backfire on us.

Be careful what you wish for etc.. ;D

bonz

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2012, 05:05:18 PM »

Could I please ask Knutsford Alty what a paragraph break is?
  You see I only went to approved school - all they were interested in was games and woodwork.
  I left at 14 to go down't pit - a hard life but couldn't turn down 5 shillings a year and as many rides on the pit ponies as we could handle.

JDN - Welcome to join me for a pint anytime mate. We might even discuss paragraph breaks( if I knew what one was of course!!)
           What time do you think you'll be at Shildon??

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2012, 05:38:03 PM »

I love talking about old money, my nana used to go on about a 'two bob bit'.  And the rag and bone men are here, get in....

All the best for Saturday, hope we turn up in decent numbers so you get healthy takings....

« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 05:42:15 PM by Knutsford Alty »

bonz

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2012, 05:44:32 PM »

Will you be joining myself and JDN for a pre-match pint Knutsford Alty?  He seems a friend of yours  ;) ;D

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2012, 05:46:35 PM »

No mate but shall be tuned into Radio Robins....

JDN

« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2012, 09:06:59 PM »

Could I please ask Knutsford Alty what a paragraph break is?
  You see I only went to approved school - all they were interested in was games and woodwork.
  I left at 14 to go down't pit - a hard life but couldn't turn down 5 shillings a year and as many rides on the pit ponies as we could handle.

JDN - Welcome to join me for a pint anytime mate. We might even discuss paragraph breaks( if I knew what one was of course!!)
           What time do you think you'll be at Shildon??
hi bonz, think we getting to Shildon about 11.30

bonz

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2012, 09:20:41 PM »

I'll probably be in Old Shildon club - it's only 100 yards from the ground. Excellent pint of real ale in there if any of you are into that sort of thing. I am on a regular basis!!
  Nearest parking is behind the Royal George pub.
  Shame Knutsford Alty isn't coming - we could have discussed his paragraph breaks or maybe calculus or my personal favourite- why Upper Volta changed it's name to Burkina Faso!!
  If you fancy a pint or four before going to the ground though I'll give you directions or a post code for sat-nav

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2012, 09:43:49 PM »

As I said all the best for Saturday, hope we turn up in decent numbers so you get healthy takings....

bonz

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2012, 10:07:20 PM »

Cheers for that mate and all the best not only for this game but for the rest of the season as well. Although obviously  I hope after Saturday you don't have to worry about the F.A Cup!!
  I'm sure the Radio Robins won't need the 200 metres of cable as mentioned in an earlier post - not TOO sure though ;D ;D

York Alty

« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2012, 10:09:47 PM »

I'll probably be in Old Shildon club - it's only 100 yards from the ground. Excellent pint of real ale in there if any of you are into that sort of thing. I am on a regular basis!!
  Shame Knutsford Alty isn't coming - we could have discussed his paragraph breaks or maybe calculus or my personal favourite- why Upper Volta changed it's name to Burkina Faso!!
  If you fancy a pint or four before going to the ground though I'll give you directions or a post code for sat-nav

My stamp collections says The Republic of Upper Volta.  I do like the word "republic".  Wonder when we'll get one?

Hamilton

« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2012, 10:11:50 PM »

My stamp collections says The Republic of Upper Volta.  I do like the word "republic".  Wonder when we'll get one?

Was there a Lower Volta?

bonz

« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2012, 10:12:07 PM »

I always remember the capital city - Ougadougou
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO bonz & wilf