PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO bonz & wilf
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: FAO bonz & wilf  (Read 21564 times)

taxi Phil

Re: FAO bonz & wilf
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 02:42:18 PM »

This will be my first away game by coach since about 1969 (South Shields as it happens !) so I'm really looking forward to that clubhouse !

How did you get to our Wembley trips between 1969 and now?  Coach was a must in the 80's...
All three by train !
We definitely went on the coach in 86.
So we did ! And between those two I went to the Orient replay by coach as well. So it's a mere 26 years since the last jaunt.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 04:10:56 PM »

I can vouch you were on the coach in 86 my dad, our kid and me were on the same coach!

bonz

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2012, 04:26:01 PM »

I hope that you won't want to win it in case the next round is outside of the North East....#whydononeofthemwanttogoup

Didn't expect this old chestnut to rear it's ugly little head oh here but the simple fact is that most NL clubs would lose money travelling to the Manchester area or even further for a midweek game.Players can't get time off work a lot of the time as well.Our league chairman - Mike Amos ( the Northern Echo journalist) has badgered the F.A on numerous occasions for a more regionalised Northern set-up but up until now has fallen on deaf ears.
   Having said that Spennymoor, Bishop Auckland and I think Dunston are applying for promotion this season and obviously Darlo will be taking their obviously easy( according to their fans) promotion.
 Perhaps the answer is enforced promotion but we don't want to be putting clubs out of business

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2012, 08:09:25 PM »

I hope that you won't want to win it in case the next round is outside of the North East....#whydononeofthemwanttogoup

Didn't expect this old chestnut to rear it's ugly little head oh here but the simple fact is that most NL clubs would lose money travelling to the Manchester area or even further for a midweek game.Players can't get time off work a lot of the time as well.Our league chairman - Mike Amos ( the Northern Echo journalist) has badgered the F.A on numerous occasions for a more regionalised Northern set-up but up until now has fallen on deaf ears.
   Having said that Spennymoor, Bishop Auckland and I think Dunston are applying for promotion this season and obviously Darlo will be taking their obviously easy( according to their fans) promotion.
 Perhaps the answer is enforced promotion but we don't want to be putting clubs out of business

Well if your going to register on an opponents forum, don't be suprised with a bit of banter. Oh there’s a good reason paragraph breaks were invented…because otherwise you end up with unreadable rubbish like this, spewed up on unsuspecting readers  ;)

JDN

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2012, 08:30:30 PM »

Give it a rest Knutsford Alty

bonz, see you for a pint Saturday

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2012, 08:48:01 PM »

Oh do f*ck off

Not going to go through what you have written on here in the past, really can't be arsed.

And report me to Ecky if you want, go for it not bothered.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 10:16:45 PM by Knutsford Alty »

joe

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2012, 10:38:46 PM »

Oh do f*ck off

Not going to go through what you have written on here in the past, really can't be arsed.

And report me to Ecky if you want, go for it not bothered.

Bit of uncalled for heckling to be fair...

John W

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2012, 10:43:34 PM »

Well if your going to register on an opponents forum, don't be suprised with a bit of banter. Oh there’s a good reason paragraph breaks were invented…because otherwise you end up with unreadable rubbish like this, spewed up on unsuspecting readers  ;)

You really are an unpleasant man

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2012, 10:48:23 PM »

I was taking the piss in regards to the lack paragraph breaks and did include a  ;) to portray this.  I sense a whoosh here....

Just to be fair to myself can I include a couple of quotes from JDN on Oxford v Alty MATCHDAY THREAD

Load of sh*t
We were a disgrace today
Such sh*t against 10 men in such hot weather is a crime
The sooner Sinnott f**ks off the better
Same sh*t different season, and the same bollocks excuses on this forum
Today was the final straw
Sinnout now before its to late

and then

total lack of ability to manage at this level
Can not organise a team for toffee
Name one thing he had done right, since his sh*t head arrived at the club

To call LS a sh*t head is more of a crime than a bit of banter in my book.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 10:51:08 PM by Knutsford Alty »

markecky

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2012, 10:51:41 PM »

Lets not go down this path again please.  It makes me want to corrupt the database.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2012, 10:57:27 PM »

Apologies Ecky on my score but I did include a  ;)

I was once played 5-a-side football against you donkey's back at Alty leisure centre and I know how much the club means to you.  

Not going to apologise for or too JDN.  Some of his rants are what they are, just rants.  
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 10:59:18 PM by Knutsford Alty »

markecky

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2012, 11:06:53 PM »

Apologies Ecky on my score but I did include a  ;)

I was once played 5-a-side football against you donkey's back at Alty leisure centre and I know how much the club means to you.  

Not going to apologise for or too JDN.  Some of his rants are what they are, just rants.  

Did you, that must have a few years back prior to my cruciate injury. Used to love playing five a side.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2012, 11:07:58 PM »

Im sure you played in a team with Chris Hulme who lived near Hale Road?

Im going back 20 years

but this could be a weird dream and could be wrong like  ;)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 11:14:52 PM by Knutsford Alty »

markecky

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2012, 11:17:47 PM »

Im sure you played in a team with Chris Hulme who lived near Hale Road?

Im going back 20 years

but this could be a weird dream and could be wrong like  ;)

I was indeed, he was my best mate for many years.  I'll pm you as it not really very FAO Bonz and Wilf this...

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2012, 11:30:27 PM »

sent you a couple back Ecky, not sure if you got them as not really used the message service on here.....tell me if you haven't.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO bonz & wilf