News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Anyone notice the rant......

Author Topic: Anyone notice the rant......  (Read 2490 times)

robins1978

« on: September 16, 2012, 08:13:17 PM »

of an Alty fan at Bradford PA's Assistant Manager at final whistle - If so what the fook was all that about?

York Alty

Re: Anyone notice the rant......
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 08:34:25 PM »

I didn't.  Wild guess at it being about the spanner goalkeeper who vaulted the adverts and shoved the Alty fan.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 08:45:47 PM »

I didn't.  Wild guess at it being about the spanner goalkeeper who vaulted the adverts and shoved the Alty fan.

Love at the final whistle he said "where's that sh*thouse gone?" haha. Immediately after he'd booted the match ball towards the pop side end

robins1978

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 08:51:59 PM »

cant be sure but don't think it was that - seemed to have a big problem with their asst. mngr - (dont know his name myself). Although it was one of the most stupid and bizaree things ive seen at ML.  So obvious he was going to be booked for 'leaving the field of play' without refs permission. TOOL.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 08:54:24 PM »

That keeper should have been sent off, what the hell was he playing at? If you wanted to be picky, that was technically assault.If it was me I would have been furious.

robins1978

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 08:58:44 PM »

That keeper should have been sent off, what the hell was he playing at? If you wanted to be picky, that was technically assault.If it was me I would have been furious.
If he laid his hands on someone in the crowd trying to get the ball back (which i wasnt sure of viewing from main stand at the time) then agree it should have been a straight red and police involved. Was it the person in the crowd he had a go at as mentioned earlier in this post? Still don't think this has anything to do with posts original question and content though!

markecky

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 09:06:00 PM »

It was scandalous that.  You're not at the dog and duck now.  The guy didn't even try and stop him getting the ball.  Admittedly he didn't rush but he wasn't going to was he.

Complete prick.

I'd have just kept blocking his way back on the pitch with my arms in the air like Paladino against Graham Barrow in the FA cup looking like I wasn't doing anything.

MotherHen

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 10:58:33 PM »

Should have done the Dudek !!!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team