PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Oxford v Alty MATCHDAY THREAD
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Oxford v Alty MATCHDAY THREAD  (Read 20770 times)

Jezza

Re: Oxford v Alty MATCHDAY THREAD
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2012, 04:35:32 PM »

don't think players should comment on the forum especially in any way likely to cause controversy or argument....saying that it's good to see players read the forum and to hear a bit of passion from Buzz.

as for that reeves rubbish...only scores from the spot and has done nothing for the club!!!! ;D ;D ;D

(That was joke before ALTYMESSI appears and tells JEZZA TO GET STUFFED!!!)

forever red

« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2012, 04:50:59 PM »

left back from Stockport possibly? - youth team player, goes by the name of Brownhill, and not Liam (he is at Bangor). Rising future star.

if hes a rising star hes not gonna come down a level if he has a chance of playing for stockport is he? now back in the real world, Buzz, in my opinion is good enough and we dont need a new left back. its gonna take buzz a bit of time to get get back up to speed. hes jumped up 2 levels after a bad injury. and this bull sh*t of him being mid table bsn is bollocks. he played in the alty team that finished mid table in the conference. hes a proven quality full back and after a bit of time he is gonna be back to his  best.

fuertes

« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2012, 05:03:57 PM »

if hes a rising star hes not gonna come down a level if he has a chance of playing for stockport is he? now back in the real world, Buzz, in my opinion is good enough and we dont need a new left back. its gonna take buzz a bit of time to get get back up to speed. hes jumped up 2 levels after a bad injury. and this bull sh*t of him being mid table bsn is bollocks. he played in the alty team that finished mid table in the conference. hes a proven quality full back and after a bit of time he is gonna be back to his  best.

I like and have always liked Buzz. But he's over 30 and has had a terrible injury. Expecting him to be as good as he was in the Conference three years ago is daft. Tom Kearney was great for us at that time and now can't even play the game.

I think he's perfectly adequate and will do okay for us this season.

forever red

« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2012, 05:13:51 PM »

I like and have always liked Buzz. But he's over 30 and has had a terrible injury. Expecting him to be as good as he was in the Conference three years ago is daft. Tom Kearney was great for us at that time and now can't even play the game.

I think he's perfectly adequate and will do okay for us this season.

ok, admittedly expecting him to be as good as he was in unrealistic. but I do believe hes more than "ok" for this season and if we do get back up this season he will still be good enough

Jenga

« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2012, 04:55:06 PM »

left back from Stockport possibly? - youth team player, goes by the name of Brownhill, and not Liam (he is at Bangor). Rising future star.

Its my mates son Kyle. Quality young left back.
Correct, didnt know he was your mate, I see him fairly regularly now, but only really chatted to him at the weekend properly.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Oxford v Alty MATCHDAY THREAD