News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Realism

Author Topic: Realism  (Read 1760 times)

scott tompson

Realism
« on: August 27, 2012, 09:36:16 PM »

Ok, we're four games in, lost to Brackley and Chester which fair enough they look half decent teams, however, sick of saying 'there half decent teams', but arent we supposed to be one? The defence is a disgrace, conceeded 8 goals in two home games  ??? Without are attack we'd be a rock bottom team, no clean sheets, Sinott ive tried to defend, but the man clearly has no passion, he shows no facial expressions or body language through that bloody suit and ive seen no desire too win anything from him + losing to Vaxuall motors, the car company that looked like they'd just stringed together some fat car mechanics that had just finished their afternoon pasties, we need to get out of this league, i know i was defending Sinnott at the start of the day, but now i mean, im in two minds, i dont have any confidence in him.

Your thoughts?

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Realism
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 09:57:05 PM »

Are you pissed or are you 15 ?
I have played alongside "fat car mechanics" and I don't recall seeing any at Rivacre Park on Saturday........I did though see a team that appeared better organised.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

taxi Phil

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 10:31:33 PM »

Are you pissed or are you 15 ?
I have played alongside "fat car mechanics" and I don't recall seeing any at Rivacre Park on Saturday........I did though see a team that appeared better organised.
But who then shipped FIVE at Droylsden this afternoon. Which puts quite another context on things......

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 10:42:20 PM »

Phil
Pretty sure that 11 fat car mechanics would have conceded more than 5 goals against Pacey's overpaid journeymen

It's Vauxhall Motors FC, not Fords of Winsford    ::)
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

ForeverAlty

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 12:44:42 AM »

Ok, we're four games in, lost to Brackley and Chester which fair enough they look half decent teams, however, sick of saying 'there half decent teams', but arent we supposed to be one? The defence is a disgrace, conceeded 8 goals in two home games  ??? Without are attack we'd be a rock bottom team, no clean sheets, Sinott ive tried to defend, but the man clearly has no passion, he shows no facial expressions or body language through that bloody suit and ive seen no desire too win anything from him + losing to Vaxuall motors, the car company that looked like they'd just stringed together some fat car mechanics that had just finished their afternoon pasties, we need to get out of this league, i know i was defending Sinnott at the start of the day, but now i mean, im in two minds, i dont have any confidence in him.

Your thoughts?
Your making a valid point.

If Sinnot was to show passion, we would have seen him shouting to the players after their 3rd something along the lines of ''Keep your heads up, and stay in the game'', but their wasn't a word. So i see your point.

But on the suit thing that is totally unacceptable, he was wearing a nice sweater today.

taxi Phil

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 06:57:03 AM »

Phil
Pretty sure that 11 fat car mechanics would have conceded more than 5 goals against Pacey's overpaid journeymen

It's Vauxhall Motors FC, not Fords of Winsford    ::)
It wasn't ME who called them fat car mechanics ! But they were made to look half decent by our sheer ineptitude. Both Droylsden and Bradford PA proved that they're actually pretty poor.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Realism