PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 chester fans in golf road end
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: chester fans in golf road end  (Read 35536 times)

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: August 27, 2012, 03:05:02 PM »

Causing trouble

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: chester fans in golf road end
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »

Why, we have no history  ???
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 03:11:33 PM »

Wrexham were the same a few years back. It seems the Welsh-scouse outfits get a bit giddy at the local games.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 03:17:03 PM »

Kicked off again one nil down god knows where the cops are

party boy

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 03:25:19 PM »

2 down

York Alty

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 03:30:22 PM »

there was bother outside Moss Lane after the cup win all those years ago.

joe

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 05:24:14 PM »

Before the match several Chester jumped on an Alty fans head in the Golf Rd end resulting in him being taken to hospital in an ambulance with suspected bleeding on the brain. The Chester fans involved were not ejected or arrested but simply moved into the away end. About 10 mins in several other Chester fans kicked off again in the Golf Rd with a few Alty fans including myself. They also just got moved to the away end. Absolute disgrace! The club knew Chester were bringing a big following but instead of paying for a little police prescence to deter any trouble they decided to burden our volunteer stewards with the task. I know our stewards do a great job but there are times when the club should plan properly.

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 05:24:14 PM »

Wrexham were the same a few years back. It seems the Welsh-scouse outfits get a bit giddy at the local games.

When did Wrexham do it? I remember Wrexham had a few in the wrong end one time, but it seemed to be just dads with kids being friendly.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 05:39:51 PM »

When did Wrexham do it? I remember Wrexham had a few in the wrong end one time, but it seemed to be just dads with kids being friendly.

New Years' Day the season we got relegated from the BSP, so 2011. A load of Wrexham 'lads' (about 10-15, all about mid 20s to mid 40s IIRC) paid in the GRE and started loudly chanting 'Oh Manchester is full of sh*t' before KO. Once the game started someone shouted an anti-Welsh insult to one of their players which the Wrexham 'fans' took offence at and then kicked off on one of our lads wearing an Alty shirt behind the goal. Eventually they were put round to the Chequers but not before one of our stewards got a real bash to the head. Sounds very similar to the Chester 'fans' today, come to little old Alty and give it the big one in our end knowing full well we don't have any lads, and then loudly protest your innocence and blame everyone else on the internet when it comes out. Utter scum.

GoneFishing

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 05:40:35 PM »

Wrexham have a known hooligan following. Not on the scale of Cardiff or Swansea but they have been known to cause serious problems. Chester on the other hand are only up for it when they know they have no opposition.

altylevy

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 05:45:17 PM »

I was bringing along my young cousins for their first alty match. They were unsettled by the idiots causing trouble so we had to move round, after that they couldn't stop looking over. I was embarrassed. This can't happen again.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 05:46:43 PM »

deva chat are saying it was an alty steward punching a chester fan  that started, it somehow i doubt it

Alfa Romeo

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 05:58:44 PM »

It was pre-planned by a handful of idiots ranging from kids to grown men who were in the Golf Road End purely to start trouble. The Chester Baby Squad apparently, wich tells you all you need to know. Absolute scum

decman7

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 05:59:09 PM »

The stewarding was dire today. On both Alty and Chester part. Chester have a reputation, none of there fans should of been in our end. I understand a few got in and I accept it's not easy to tell who is and who isn't a Alty fan but they were all chanting and should of been moved on straight away. There would of been no trouble if they were simply moved on.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 06:01:36 PM »

This is a very old one. Why on earth are away fans allowed in the Golf Road End at all? It should be a no go zone for away fans no matter who is playing. Any away fan in the Golf Road End is there for no other reason but to antagonise Alty fans. In the old days they would have been delt with before the cops arrived. I also remember instances where there was problems with away fans being allowed in the Golf Road End due to ongoing argument because the cops objected to some Alty fans arriving late.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team