PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Give me an "A"...
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Give me an "A"...  (Read 6214 times)

Ash 48

Re: Give me an "A"...
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2012, 11:02:05 PM »

A for ABJECT

What would you change then VofD?

seriously

The manager and his assistant for starters, and then seek to replace the crap signings he made close season, other than Damian. Find Richman a good Sunday league pub team to play for instead of us.

Damian was a poor as the rest today

Im under the impression here that reeves seems to have complete royalty, based on his performances since hes returned he should be dropped i give him the benefit of being unfit but hes been awful while everyone else gets the stick!

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 08:07:22 AM »

A for ABJECT

seriously

The manager and his assistant for starters, and then seek to replace the crap signings he made close season, other than Damian. Find Richman a good Sunday league pub team to play for instead of us.

Im under the impression here that reeves seems to have complete royalty, based on his performances since hes returned he should be dropped i give him the benefit of being unfit but hes been awful while everyone else gets the stick!

Rubbish, what did reeves do today that was so poor?  Not score?  no pressure then.
Bernard Taylors barmy army

bumble

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 12:46:07 PM »

A for ABJECT

seriously

Rubbish, what did reeves do today that was so poor?  Not score?  no pressure then.

It's not about scoring every week but no players exactly can say they were at their best yesterday

Butty

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 01:52:24 PM »

VofD in sack the manager shocker

Ash 48

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 04:31:22 PM »

A for ABJECT

seriously

It's not about scoring every week but no players exactly can say they were at their best yesterday

Thats what im getting at its not about scoring its about a team playing well, yet theres people who say new signings arnt good enough except damian who also hasnt done much ( and im not talking about goals because i do like are attacking options)the problem came from the back upwards im not blaming him for not scoring thats not what im saying at all, and my comment yesterday may have sounded rash, caught me in a bad mood :D but hes no exception to critisism, the problems lying in the way we setup a slight lack in creativity in supply to the front men.
Its just abit to early for anyone wanting heads to roll i want everyone to stay behind the team and it WILL show on the pitch i believe

John Crewe

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 06:23:08 PM »

A for ABJECT

seriously

Thats what im getting at its not about scoring its about a team playing well, yet theres people who say new signings arnt good enough except damian who also hasnt done much ( and im not talking about goals because i do like are attacking options)the problem came from the back upwards im not blaming him for not scoring thats not what im saying at all, and my comment yesterday may have sounded rash, caught me in a bad mood :D but hes no exception to critisism, the problems lying in the way we setup a slight lack in creativity in supply to the front men.
Its just abit to early for anyone wanting heads to roll i want everyone to stay behind the team and it WILL show on the pitch i believe

Reeves was one of our worst players yesterday
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Give me an "A"...