News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Oxford game.

Author Topic: Oxford game.  (Read 3101 times)

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Oxford game.
« on: March 12, 2007, 11:30:54 AM »

Well after all the hype of them taking 800 here and 1000 there, i've just been on their forum  and they reckon they might struggle to bring 300!!   I f they were to match our support at Oxford they would have to bring 1100+

ioko

Re: Oxford game.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 11:34:17 AM »

Excellent - its all coming together !!! Beating Oxford not only gets us the 3 points but also greatly increases the chances of Dag & Red already being Champs when we go there and thus increases the chances of them taking their foot off the gas a little !!!!

COME ON ALTY !!!!

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 11:45:24 AM »

i think if we were to get three points against oxford dagenham out of sheer politeness they should field their under 12's team! though to be honest i don't think oxford have a chance anyway. probably will go up via the playoffs but not the way they wanted to go.

teasybeaver

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 11:56:25 AM »

i think if we were to get three points against oxford dagenham out of sheer politeness they should field their under 12's team! though to be honest i don't think oxford have a chance anyway. probably will go up via the playoffs but not the way they wanted to go.

Can you imagine Val Owen plouging through a gangly 11 year old in the centre circle before begging the ref to be lenient on him!

They'd still snatch a point!

junior

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 11:57:00 AM »

i think we will bring anything between 450-750 oh we should get back winning ways as well.

Altysmiffy

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 12:10:35 PM »

Excellent - its all coming together !!! Beating Oxford not only gets us the 3 points but also greatly increases the chances of Dag & Red already being Champs when we go there and thus increases the chances of them taking their foot off the gas a little !!!!

COME ON ALTY !!!!

I like the way you think! Have a Goodwin.

Altysmiffy

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 12:11:04 PM »

I like the way you think too!  Have a Goodwin!

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 12:25:28 PM »

Dagenham:-

I'd do with a repeat of last year: lose 0-5 at home and then beat Dagenham Keystone Kops XI 4-2 with Colin Little's arse scoring the 4th.  (I drove 40 miles round the M25 in three hours to get there just in time to see Dagenham make it 1-3, and seconds later 2-3)

Daycare Dan

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 12:35:01 PM »

I'd like a repeat of last year too, but just without the really bad traffic on the way there, and the rain that drenched us despite the fact we could all go and stand under cover if we wanted.

What a night that was - goal of the night 4th goal it just bouncing off Little and trickling over the line.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Oxford game.