PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Vics part 27583
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Vics part 27583  (Read 7252 times)

Jezza

Re: Vics part 27583
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2012, 12:48:31 PM »

good luck to the vics fans....we need the green and sh*te rivalry, in an odd way we are lesser for their demise...we are more likely to play macc before vics now.

as their phoenix rises i hope they give maximum publicity to the arses who took them down to their death and make connett and rushe look as stupid as they are.

seriously good luck to them the salt licking green and white chamber pots.... ;)

York Alty

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2012, 01:47:20 PM »

good luck to the vics fans....we need the green and sh*te rivalry, in an odd way we are lesser for their demise...we are more likely to play macc before vics now.

as their phoenix rises i hope they give maximum publicity to the arses who took them down to their death and make connett and rushe look as stupid as they are.

seriously good luck to them the salt licking green and white chamber pots.... ;)

and that theory is true for Glasgow Celtic / Rangers.  Local clubs need each other. 

62vintage

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2012, 03:31:09 PM »

Hi ladies and Gents, I come in peace, very angry at the moment with Rushe and his cronies, kicked out of 2 leagues, no ground, no league as it stands and he still refuses to admit his incompetence - he is appealing the decision, but how and why is beyond me (his lawyers name is Mr Bean - I sh*t you not!).

The Trust has started the wheels moving on founding a new club in the NWCL so it may be many years before we lock horns again in a meaningful fixture.
 If any of you want to log in to our forum and let this plank know what the loss of a true football rivalry means, not to mention nearly 140 years of football history, then feel free.

For what it's worth coming from a green, good luck for the rest of the season and for next season too - at least you will have one! :-\

Good luck guys. I for one hope you make a go of it as I miss the derby games and the rivalry between ourselves.
For you to have any chance though I feel you must start again as others have and work your way up, and hopefully it will not be to long before our two clubs meet again.
Once again, good luck to you.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Vics part 27583