PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 radio robins
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: radio robins  (Read 17212 times)

markecky

Re: radio robins
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2012, 05:50:20 PM »

We matched them all over the park and only lost our shape a little when we lost lynch and clee to injury.

Debatable offside decision for lawries goal as well

Today showed they are playing for the manager in my opinion. They were gutted at the end.

Why would the board have to act on ten nameless people on a forum calling for the managers head?

This season has ended in disappointment but in my opinion some are going over the top.

Hamilton

« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2012, 05:53:31 PM »

We matched them all over the park and only lost our shape a little when we lost lynch and clee to injury.

Today showed they are playing for the manager in my opinion. They were gutted at the end.

Why would the board have to act on ten nameless people on a forum calling for the managers head?

This season has ended in disappointment but in my opinion some are going over the top.

this

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2012, 06:25:46 PM »

What were these people saying when Altrincham finished 14th in the Unibond League?

bumble

« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2012, 06:38:10 PM »

Proud of the first half performance today

Guiseley were a decent passing side, and the fact that they never gave up showed why theyre 2nd in this league.

either side realistically could have nicked it late on - it just happened to be senior - nice to see him clap the alty fans at the end

Linesmans decisions on the near side were quite simply bizare at times but that happens in football.

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2012, 06:40:58 PM »

The board havent got the balls to act so all those people that are happy with Sinnott can watch another season of averageness next season.

As has been said elsewhere, it takes more balls for the board to ignore the sinnott out hysteria and let him get on.with it.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2012, 06:45:50 PM »

What were these people saying when Altrincham finished 14th in the Unibond League?

Interestingly enough, the manager who led us to 13th in the Unibond in 2003/04 then went on to get us promoted the following season as well.
Come on Alty!

Robin Reliant

« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2012, 04:21:36 PM »

this

Yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 radio robins