PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good old Frank Sinclair
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Good old Frank Sinclair  (Read 10380 times)

Hamilton

Re: Good old Frank Sinclair
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2013, 09:16:03 AM »

According to Tim Channon, (Colwyn bay press bloke, was in the commentary position  - nice bloke) Sinclair had received threats on morning of the game, I find this hard to imagine to be honest, the Kearney stuff has been said but actual threats???
http://blogs.northwalesweeklynews.co.uk/seagulls/2013/11/trophy-tie-is-abandoned.html#comments

What a load of bollocks. If he received threats I presume these were reported to the police with evidence?

What a ridiculously biased and unsubstantiated piece of reporting. Commenting on Richman's RESCINDED red card is an atrociously biased and propagandist stupid comment to make. If the card was rescinded he was not guilty of such a bad tackle!

Hamilton

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2013, 09:21:44 AM »

Ex Stoke manager Tony Pulis had it right with Twitter, those players /staff who got involved with it are simply Herbert's!  In the good old days you answered your critics with your performances!!!!!!

Meanwhile as I type local Welsh police enforcement are welding grids and checking line of sight into the Bay ground, for security the Welsh Mountain zoo has been sealed off due to it's unobstructed view of the dugouts.......

I guess that this means that noone will be able to watch from the 'grassy knoll' if we do play there on Tuesday ::)

Is there a book suppository depository in Colwyn Bay?

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2013, 11:59:53 AM »

There's no doubt he what what he did to try and force a replay.

What does baffle me is the Colwyn Bay Chairman, if present, other board members if not, didn't see fit to tell him to get on with the game and finish in the spirit of sport.

Doesn't shiow the club in a good light.
Full time and proud of it

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2013, 12:28:28 PM »

There's no doubt he what what he did to try and force a replay.

What does baffle me is the Colwyn Bay Chairman, if present, other board members if not, didn't see fit to tell him to get on with the game and finish in the spirit of sport.

Doesn't shiow the club in a good light.

Excellent point.

Jenga

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2013, 01:54:42 PM »

If anyone claims they are receiving threats before a game, any evidence should be and i am sure would be reported to the Police. He is clearly a total tool with no class as always, spitting, elbowing, career wrecking challenges, all from one person. He is the exact class as Suarez.

A total embarrasement to Colwyn Bay, their club and their fans.

Jezza

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2013, 03:47:57 PM »

what a chance for Sinclair to show a bit of class....allow Ian Senior to officiate and then come out and say they had been well beaten over 83 mins anyway, and it was the right thing to do for the travelling fans......but no, Sinclair had to behave like a total arse and start slandering Altrincham FC it's fans and officials.

York Alty

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2013, 04:42:53 PM »

According to Tim Channon, (Colwyn bay press bloke, was in the commentary position  - nice bloke) Sinclair had received threats on morning of the game, I find this hard to imagine to be honest, the Kearney stuff has been said but actual threats???
http://blogs.northwalesweeklynews.co.uk/seagulls/2013/11/trophy-tie-is-abandoned.html#comments

What a load of bollocks. If he received threats I presume these were reported to the police with evidence?

That's spot on.  If he has received threats of any nature then that is bang out of order, and the culprits should be charged with the most appropriate offence.  Then, after a guilty plea/verdict, I expect to see them banned for life from Moss Lane.

On the other hand if Frank has not reported these serious allegations to the police I can only conclude that he's talking out of his backside.  

So Frank - did you report these to the police?  I do worry about you, as I wouldn't want you to be charged with wasting police time.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 04:44:32 PM by York Alty »

taxi Phil

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2013, 06:44:28 PM »

He ALWAYS talks out of his backside.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good old Frank Sinclair