PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Welcome Leighton!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Welcome Leighton!  (Read 7418 times)

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Leighton!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 10:14:41 PM »

Great signing, perfect replacement for jack. Using loan players earlier in the campaign might mean we have the funds available to bring in a couple of bits of quality at the business end.
Like last season?
If we'd have signed a 15 goal Conference striker at this time last season I doubt we would have gone down.
[/b]

Instead we signed a 4 goal conceding keeper (who couldnt stop a fkn pig in an entry) in what was probably one of the most important games in our recent history. ::)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 10:25:07 PM by distancetraveller »

taxi Phil

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, 10:17:38 PM »

McGivern-Henshaw, eh?

Good to see Lee Sinnott raising the tone of the squad by recruiting someone with a hyphenated surname.

On the evidence of his two performances against us this season, this is a very promising signing

Mind you, it's not as classy as Droylsden's new keeper......Danzelle St.Louis Hamilton  ::)

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2012, 10:18:45 PM »

If we'd have signed a 15 goal Conference striker at this time last season I doubt we would have gone down.

The Altrincham Squad that started the 2010/2011 season at Luton Town would stay up this season in the Conference National....

1. Stuart COBURN, 6. Shaun DENSMORE, 5. Robbie WILLIAMS, 2. James SMITH, 4. Marc JOSEPH, 11. Nicky CLEE, 16. Anthony DANYLYK, 7. Robbie LAWTON (capt), 15. Ryan BROWN, 8. Damian REEVES, 14. Dale JOHNSON. Subs: 21. James COATES, 10. Chris DENHAM, 19. Danny HOLMES, 17. Tom McCREADY, 22. Michael WELCH.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 10:20:53 PM by Knutsford Alty »

Hamilton

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, 10:21:21 PM »

The Altrincham Squad that started the 2010/2011 season at Luton Town would stay up this season in the Conference National....

1. Stuart COBURN, 6. Shaun DENSMORE, 5. Robbie WILLIAMS, 2. James SMITH, 4. Marc JOSEPH, 11. Nicky CLEE, 16. Anthony DANYLYK, 7. Robbie LAWTON (capt), 15. Ryan BROWN, 8. Damian REEVES, 14. Dale JOHNSON. Subs: 21. James COATES, 10. Chris DENHAM, 19. Danny HOLMES, 17. Tom McCREADY, 22. Michael WELCH.

You sure?

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2012, 10:22:47 PM »

Welcome to the club Leighton, let's hope you can hit the ground running tomorrow night.

Really pleased with this signing.
Come on Alty!

taxi Phil

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 10:24:20 PM »

And the squad that ended that season fkn well SHOULD have done  >:(

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2012, 10:32:19 PM »

You sure?

Yes 100% the squad that started against Luton Town in 2010 would stay in the Conference this seaon.  James Smith was a massive loss to the back four, people move on I know but Jesus seeing Paul Jones 12 months later in a similar position was a smack of reality.  Look how Smith he is doing at Southport, the bloke was quality. 

Hamilton

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 10:36:24 PM »

You sure?

Yes 100% the squad that started against Luton Town in 2010 would stay in the Conference this seaon.  James Smith was a massive loss to the back four, people move on I know but Jesus seeing Paul Jones 12 months later in a similar position was a smack of reality.  Look how Smith he is doing at Southport, the bloke was quality. 

Williams, Joseph, Brown, Holmes, McCready...

jiminlondon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 10:41:51 PM »

You sure?

cuthbert, dibble and grub

Jenga

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2012, 10:43:32 PM »

You sure?

LMAO.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2012, 10:47:49 PM »

LMAO.

Densmore was at his best then IMO

Hamilton

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2012, 10:48:53 PM »

You sure?

LMAO.

seconded!

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 12:01:58 AM »

Great signing , remember him at Vauxhall , he caused us some problems , good luck and keep them goals coming

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2012, 12:13:32 AM »

Welcome aboard.........

I see Nick Rogan has gone the other way to VM..........rumour was he was originally wanted here, however he much preferred the scenic drive to Northamptonshire to train and play p/t football
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2012, 01:12:27 AM »

Top signing, well done the manager and board. We'll piss this tinpot league now...
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Welcome Leighton!