News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Disappearing Post

Author Topic: Disappearing Post  (Read 2597 times)

62vintage

Disappearing Post
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:42:57 PM »

A day after the boxing day match I posted a new topic and it went on the board, and received about half a dozen replies. It now seems to have disappeared off the board.
It might be that I just cannot find it, but I am now thinking that it has been removed by a moderator.
If this is the case please can you let me know why, as I am sure it would not have offended anyone. If it just that I cannot find it please accept my apologies.

markecky

Re: Disappearing Post
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 08:49:56 PM »

It was removed to prevent it getting out of hand as it had gone way off what it was intended to do. 

It was followed up by a couple of posts saying they agreed and he should be sacked in a jokey way as some do on here, that was taken literlally by a couple of people, then it got personal and was only decending downhill.

As there was already a thread where Knutsford Alty had told Knaresborough Alty what he thought of him and vice versa so thats stil there but the your thread has gone simply for ease as it was being taken the wrong way.

Narcissist

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 09:04:00 PM »

As there was already a thread where Knutsford Alty had told Knaresborough Alty what he thought of him and vice versa so thats stil there.

Why is it still there?

Tried to make light of it but truth is its pointless. Almost every thread on this forum turns into the usual comedy tosh. We can't even welcome new players to the club without the usual suspects making oddly poor attempts at humour. So why delete a thread that's gone off topic and keep one whose topic is personal and nothing to do with the forums purpose?

Not a dig at you Mark, more at the clowns who pollute the forum with pictures of car parts etc, can't be arsed with it. New year coming, big changes for me, need to stop feeding the trolls and focus.

Over and out, cheers.

markecky

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 11:07:48 PM »

You seemed to be playing along with it on the other thread.  If Knaresborough Alty had been offended I'm sure he would have let me know.

Damed if you do, damned if you don't I'm afraid.  Whilst searching to try and find who Narcissist was I saw various threads about me being big brother like this one http://www.altyfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=13252.0

Too many people posting crap they wouldnt say under their own name, thats what gets my back up.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 11:17:09 PM »

ignore em mark, my pet hate is people who don'r use a nickname or their name on this forum then hide behind it playing the big man...

you are bloody big brother mind I really want to read the thread now!

ECKY OUT

whopper

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 11:58:53 PM »

Sorry I wasn't given a users guide  :)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 02:42:42 PM »

Sorry I wasn't given a users guide  :)

In fairness Madrid Robin, everyone knows who you are and you're a knobhead so know how to take your posts, this doesn't apply to others.

love you really Jacko
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Disappearing Post