PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Daddy's girl
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Daddy's girl  (Read 5550 times)

Robin Reliant

Re: Daddy's girl
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 10:45:15 AM »

Thank you for some very nice comments.

Apologies to Knaresborough Alty for any offence.

How come you no longer use your Jennifer's Dad account?

The JD account I use on our desktop computamabobs, but that is out of commission (knackered) at the mo so I have JM's laptop account.

JD will return!

We want JD!..We want JD!...etc etc..... ;D

York Alty

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 06:45:35 PM »

Is everyone else miffed as to why this is on the forum?
No.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 11:52:06 PM »

I was extremely miffed - indeed disgusted - at the posting which appeared on the Roy Rees thread earlier, and which has quite rightly been removed. This posting raised a smile at my end, and causes no offence to anybody.

Dare I ask the nature of said posting and was it by an Alty supporter......on second thoughts maybe that's giving it more of an airing than it deserved
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

taxi Phil

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2011, 12:41:29 AM »

I was extremely miffed - indeed disgusted - at the posting which appeared on the Roy Rees thread earlier, and which has quite rightly been removed. This posting raised a smile at my end, and causes no offence to anybody.

Dare I ask the nature of said posting and was it by an Alty supporter......on second thoughts maybe that's giving it more of an airing than it deserved
It was posted by a "fan" of another club and sought to score a cheap point from a tribute post. Beneath contempt.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2011, 10:27:43 AM »

It was posted by a "fan" of another club and sought to score a cheap point from a tribute post. Beneath contempt.

Truly pathetic. What a sad little world these people inhabit.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Jezza

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2011, 05:28:48 PM »

My wife's boss wore a teddy bear tie to my wedding......I did consier having a go at him about it.....

Enjoy your day JD and thanks for a scintillating thread very much alty related...... ;D ;D ;D

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2011, 10:17:45 PM »

My wife's boss wore a teddy bear tie to my wedding......I did consier having a go at him about it.....

Enjoy your day JD and thanks for a scintillating thread very much alty related...... ;D ;D ;D

Just for a second I thought you'd said your wife's boss wore a teddy to the wedding....and why not....

Hamilton

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2011, 10:59:04 PM »

Just for a second I thought you'd said your wife's boss wore a teddy to the wedding....and why not....

Don't knock it til you've tried it! (Tho I prefer a body as it keeps the bulges in!)

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2011, 11:08:30 PM »

That sounds like the plot of a recent episode of Life's Too Short...
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Daddy's girl