PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 One goes....one returns!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: One goes....one returns!  (Read 22952 times)

phantom_saint

Re: One goes....one returns!
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2011, 08:43:06 PM »

I'm afraid we've exchanged a player who used to be very good indeed at a higher level but has seen one season too many for one who has demonstrated he can only perform when chaperoned by a knowledgeable central defensive partner and who is probably only coming here for a month to REGAIN the fitness necessary to do a semi-decent job (for Telford).

Don't know whether to laugh or cry. (Probably the latter)

Robbie was told 3 weeks ago that telford dont want him, so maybe the loan is just for Lee to suss out if he's the right man before signing him again,...which we can do in BSN before someone else forgets ;)

Well thats a lie - I guess you now have no credibility at all!!!

phantom_saint

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2011, 08:54:52 PM »

Some of the comments on here are borderline pathetic!! What a complete bitchfest!!! TRUST ME!! PLAYERS READ THESE THREADS!!

Fans? C'mon!!! Jesus!!

joe

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2011, 09:22:11 PM »

And which member of the Williams family may you be? Its a FANS forum,if players choose to read it they can do so but they may not like everything they read!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2011, 09:41:05 PM »

Fans? C'mon!!! Jesus!!

A lot if people on here spend thousands of pounds a year watching this club, and spend 9 months worth of saturdays a year doing it, so don't just pitch up on here and make a statement like that

phantom_saint

« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2011, 09:42:20 PM »

And which member of the Williams family may you be? Its a FANS forum,if players choose to read it they can do so but they may not like everything they read!

There's alot of disrespect on this forum!! The comments lack any structure!!! And Williams family?? I'm sick and tired of looking at a forum that just attacks players if they happen to be out of form!!!Its getting rather BORING!!!!!!!!! An way were doing rather wellat trhe back without Williams?!!  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

phantom_saint

« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2011, 09:45:40 PM »

Fans? C'mon!!! Jesus!!

A lot if people on here spend thousands of pounds a year watching this club, and spend 9 months worth of saturdays a year doing it, so don't just pitch up on here and make a statement like that

Maybe you should stop eating all the pies then chow??!!! If your spending that much!!

phantom_saint

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2011, 09:47:45 PM »

Fans? C'mon!!! Jesus!!

And no doubt your wife bought you that season tickets for Christmas? I  for one couldn't cope with your irritant and lack of sense on a Saturday afternoon!!!

markecky

« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2011, 09:50:33 PM »

Fans? C'mon!!! Jesus!!

And no doubt your wife bought you that season tickets for Christmas? I  for one couldn't cope with your irritant and lack of sense on a Saturday afternoon!!!

Have you finished yet?

Best remedy I find if you don't like looking at a forum that is soooo disrespectful to players is not to look at it.

Been looking long?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 09:52:36 PM by markecky »

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2011, 09:50:42 PM »

Fans? C'mon!!! Jesus!!

Maybe you should stop eating all the pies then chow??!!! If your spending that much!!
If people don't spend thousands of pounds watching this club we would be in the Cheshire League playing Middlewich Town
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:43:54 PM by Cestrian Alty »
They really should be beating teams like us

Butty

« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2011, 09:54:34 PM »

I reckon from a brief look at a few of his 'tweets', and comparing the excessive use of exclaimation marks its none other than alphaclee11

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2011, 09:56:39 PM »

Fans? C'mon!!! Jesus!!

And no doubt your wife bought you that season tickets for Christmas? I  for one couldn't cope with your irritant and lack of sense on a Saturday afternoon!!!

I don't have a season ticket, I've always preferred to pay the full price to benefit the club, what about you?

bumble

« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2011, 10:05:19 PM »

Fans? C'mon!!! Jesus!!

If people don't spend thousands of pounds watching this club we would in the Cheshire League playing Middlewich Town

Not to mention the time spent sat on motorways  , shifts given up Ect...

whopper

« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2011, 10:08:33 PM »

I reckon from a brief look at a few of his 'tweets', and comparing the excessive use of exclaimation marks its none other than alphaclee11
on his twitter he's been chatting to stevie connors, appears conners might be training with us? hope its right

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2011, 10:11:48 PM »

It isn't a player, it's probably some f**king hanger on that wasn't any good at football but wants to be friends with semi pro footballers for kudos

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2011, 10:17:11 PM »

There's alot of disrespect on this forum!! The comments lack any structure!!! And Williams family?? I'm sick and tired of looking at a forum that just attacks players if they happen to be out of form!!!Its getting rather BORING!!!!!!!!! An way were doing rather wellat trhe back without Williams?!!  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

yeah were doing great at the back just like we did last season with him.....o hang on no we got relegated and leaked goals sorry my bad....
ParkINson's red and white army
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 One goes....one returns!