PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 So glad it's not us-Blue Square Prem
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: So glad it's not us-Blue Square Prem  (Read 6369 times)

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: So glad it's not us-Blue Square Prem
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 09:20:53 PM »

I'm sick to death of the ex-league tossers, like the grounds and the crowds have replaced our annual FA Cup buzz.

However we have been relegated, end of.

Hopefully by the time we get back then more of them will have gone to the wall and the planet non-league might be a little more like it used to be.
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

roytonmike

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 09:36:25 PM »

Think the issue has got clouded a little.
I want to play at the highest level possible. I want to play in the Blue Square Premier.
However we went down because we didnt get enough points to stay up. I don't want us to be "given another go"...a fourth time would just be odd.
Spot on. We are where we are because we deserve to be there - now let's get on with it.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 10:25:19 PM »

We ended up relegated because we weren't fkn good enough to stay... Lets look fwd with optimism to the season ahead in the BSN.

Im sure our time will come again.  Roll on the new season

Narcissist

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 10:32:35 PM »

Jacko has a point, he is just too much of a troll to make it correctly. I'm also inclined to say that the boy just likes to be outspoken. He's no John Lydon tho!

Sinnott could do his re-building job in the prem after us having been saved. We might attract better players. We might have more budget, we wouldn't have to play at as many sh*tholes, we would get better press coverage and we might keep some floating fans we would otherwise lose. Most of all we might stay up comfortably having had a decent season.

I'm playing devils advocate, because I would have preferred being saved. I'm not saying the above would have happened just that I would have welcomed the chance.

Roll on BSN, we can do it!

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2011, 11:08:45 AM »

to be honest,i'm still sick at the thought we have been relegated,but having said that i'm not to fussed where we play,at least we still have a club.if someone else does get kicked out of bsp and we get reinstated i will be happy,but if not then i least bsn will give us some breathing space.As a club we should be aiming for the highest possible league .
Harold

Jacko

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2011, 01:59:06 PM »

Jacko has a point, he is just too much of a troll to make it correctly. I'm also inclined to say that the boy just likes to be outspoken. He's no John Lydon tho!

Sinnott could do his re-building job in the prem after us having been saved. We might attract better players. We might have more budget, we wouldn't have to play at as many sh*tholes, we would get better press coverage and we might keep some floating fans we would otherwise lose. Most of all we might stay up comfortably having had a decent season.

I'm playing devils advocate, because I would have preferred being saved. I'm not saying the above would have happened just that I would have welcomed the chance.

im not a troll and im certainly not outspoken! anyone who's met me would know that, its a forum and whatever way it comes accross i try to get my point in there instead of worrying about what half the bi-polar cods on here think basically.

markecky

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »

im not a troll and im certainly not outspoken! anyone who's met me would know that, its a forum and whatever way it comes accross i try to get my point in there instead of worrying about what half the bi-polar cods on here think basically.

Have you noticed that most of your posts end with a swipe at anyone who doesn't agree with you?  Its quite a habit.

Why not just post what you think instead of telling everyone else they have mental health issues or are talking "deluded bollox".

andrewflynn

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2011, 02:31:41 PM »

Getting back to the Blue Square Premier with a winning mentality having achieved promotion appeals to me an awful lot more than being reprieved and getting thrown in at the deep end... again.

Jacko

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2011, 02:36:15 PM »

Have you noticed that most of your posts end with a swipe at anyone who doesn't agree with you?  Its quite a habit.

Why not just post what you think instead of telling everyone else they have mental health issues or are talking "deluded bollox".
hold on ecky look at the very top of this post, the banter started there against me, and to me its not a swipe it is just banter as we dont know oneanother personaly, u cant really insult a person properly u dont know can u??

come on ecky let the game flow  ;D

Jacko

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2011, 02:42:24 PM »

Getting back to the Blue Square Premier with a winning mentality having achieved promotion appeals to me an awful lot more than being reprieved and getting thrown in at the deep end... again.
ok but please dont tell me you wouldnt of celebrated if we were in southports position becuase you would have

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2011, 03:10:55 PM »

ok but please dont tell me you wouldnt of celebrated if we were in southports position becuase you would have

I wouldn't have celebrated and thats a fact.  We need to rebuild the team and it will be a fkn damm site easier rebuilding it in the BSN than having the likes of fkn Luton, Wrexham and the other decent teams in the BSP stuffing 5 past us.

You never know this time in 12 months we may well be back in the BSP on Merit rather than through off the field activities

This isnt deluded bollocks,, Just fkn reality. We were relegated for one reason only,,, we werent fkn good enough FACT

Jacko

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2011, 03:19:24 PM »

I wouldn't have celebrated and thats a fact.  We need to rebuild the team and it will be a fkn damm site easier rebuilding it in the BSN than having the likes of fkn Luton, Wrexham and the other decent teams in the BSP stuffing 5 past us.

You never know this time in 12 months we may well be back in the BSP on Merit rather than through off the field activities

This isnt deluded bollocks,, Just fkn reality. We were relegated for one reason only,,, we werent fkn good enough FACT

we all know we werent good enough becuase our squad wasnt strong enough but for the clubs sake we needed the money the bsp offers so we even have the chance of signing players like youngy senior etc, anyway its gone were down but please dont try and tell me its a good thing becuase it isnt and never will be!!!

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2011, 03:44:43 PM »

we all know we werent good enough becuase our squad wasnt strong enough but for the clubs sake we needed the money the bsp offers so we even have the chance of signing players like youngy senior etc, anyway its gone were down but please dont try and tell me its a good thing becuase it isnt and never will be!!!

Jacko.. Of course it isnt a good thing financially but if you look at it long term then it may well be a fkn good thing that we didnt stay up.. I for one will be glad we arent looking for scraps and hoping we nick a point here and there whilst watching the clubs around us and hoping they slip up too...  I want to go to Moss Lane with some fkn optimism for a change and a smile on my face, Its a long old drive home to Shrewsbury after a game spending half the time thinking about who we need to beat to stay out of the sh*t or wonder where the next points are going to come from.. There are times in life when you have to take a step back in order to take steps forward again.  Being relegated has now forced Alty to take that step back and I am feeling confident that we will be able to move forward with a more solid base thus the next time we step up into the BSP we will be more competitive and not just making up the numbers... 
I dont expect you to agree with all I have said here as I think you only believe what you want to believe rather than looking at the bigger picture  but one thing is undeniable Alty were relegated for no other reason than they were not good enough, I hated it when we lost to Eastbourne as much as the next fan but having took that step back myself I believe board and the new manager will have the wherewithall to turn the team around.

Toppers

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »

we got relagated, the league doesnt lie, we were 3rd worst team in the league....lets rebuild and come back stronger and better

anglo alty

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2011, 04:11:08 PM »

realistic
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 So glad it's not us-Blue Square Prem