PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sammy McIlroy - Thoughts?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Sammy McIlroy - Thoughts?  (Read 21681 times)

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Sammy McIlroy - Thoughts?
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2011, 12:32:24 AM »

I totally respect peoples views and yes, there are circumstances in which, should one person in particular be appointed, I would terminate in excess of thirty years working for the Club

HOWEVER

If I did that I would buy a season ticket and continue to support the club

Just a personal perspective, apologies for any offence

I know that all this is still hypothetical....but just to clarify matters, for my increasingly addled brain, does that mean that you would still attend home matches or would you just be donating your season ticket money to the club whilst staying away from Moss Lane?  

Personally, I could not bring myself to fund a regime that I fundamentally disagreed with.
That's all.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 12:34:00 AM by TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe »
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Jacko

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2011, 12:45:00 AM »

I don't care what u say,
if the team is winning u will go to watch even if Colin peake was in charge,
People don't pay to see managers
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 12:48:00 AM by Jacko »

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2011, 11:21:01 AM »

I don't care what u say,

And yet again, you are so, so wrong.

I suggest that you look up the noun 'principle' in your dictionary.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 11:22:34 AM by TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe »
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2011, 11:29:12 AM »

I don't care what u say,

Well said!

Jacko

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »

I don't care what u say,

no thanks your the grammar Nazi not me, u would watch Alty whoever was in charge if we were winning u just can't admit it, sad

Butty

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2011, 12:00:35 PM »

I find it quite petty and childish that people will not watch and support THEIR football club because of one man's history- should we all turn on Ryan Brown because he used to play for Northwich?

Narcissist

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2011, 12:00:50 PM »

I don't care what u say,

no thanks your the grammar Nazi not me, u would watch Alty whoever was in charge if we were winning u just can't admit it, sad

And youre a f**king clueless troll who posts on here to get your immature kicks as much as your love for alty.

There are fans who wouldnt watch alty for the last few seasons because of the manager, GH. This is not just people in denial its known fact. It stretches all the way back to Kingys reign and later ownership.

Just f**king give it a rest, i for one cant be arsed with you hijacking every thread on here with your provocation, its pathetic.

Jacko

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2011, 12:59:49 PM »

I don't care what u say,

And youre a f**king clueless troll who posts on here to get your immature kicks as much as your love for alty.

There are fans who wouldnt watch alty for the last few seasons because of the manager, GH. This is not just people in denial its known fact. It stretches all the way back to Kingys reign and later ownership.

Just f**king give it a rest, i for one cant be arsed with you hijacking every thread on here with your provocation, its pathetic.
f**king this and f**king that!!! u joke!!! i didnt even mention gh you sad pethetic cretin.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2011, 01:01:24 PM »

Aaaaaaarrggh!!!! Please stop! This is becoming so tedious!
Come on Alty!

Narcissist

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2011, 01:04:08 PM »

I don't care what u say,

f**king this and f**king that!!! u joke!!! i didnt even mention gh you sad pethetic cretin.

Brilliant!

I did mention clueless already didnt I? Yes, so I needn't bother again.

Narcissist

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2011, 01:32:20 PM »

Jacko's homepage:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Anyhow, came on thread to say that I think Sammy macc could do a job but I doubt we'd get him. If we did I think it would show a fair bit of ambition from the board and he would attract a lot of decent young players who want to play for a 'name' manager.

Jacko

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2011, 01:33:58 PM »

Jacko's homepage:

Anyhow, came on thread to say that I think Sammy macc could do a job but I doubt we'd get him. If we did I think it would show a fair bit of ambition from the board and he would attract a lot of decent young players who want to play for a 'name' manager.
bore off zzzzzzzzzzz if u dont like what i post because you dont like this our that manager at alty for basically fickel reasons then thats your problem, also there are fans that wont come to matches becuase of fans like you having 'stuck in the past mantalitys' and that is a crying shame

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2011, 01:38:30 PM »

"fernominol!"
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Narcissist

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2011, 02:59:58 PM »

Jacko's homepage:

bore off zzzzzzzzzzz if u dont like what i post because you dont like this our that manager at alty for basically fickel reasons then thats your problem, also there are fans that wont come to matches becuase of fans like you having 'stuck in the past mantalitys' and that is a crying shame

Jacko, I have no idea what you are attempting to type.

I have no issue with any of our managers, I have never boycotted an alty match, neither I imagine has 'cult of'. I was pointing out however that some have in the past and will again despite what you think. Whether or not that is 'sad' I couldnt care less, its just fact. People have principles and you should respect that.

There are no fans that will refuse to come to matches at alty because of my 'stuck in the past mantalitys'.

Please read slowly and carefully because I see on here you shoot from the hip constantly and make yourself look both foolish and highly incapable of making a valid point. I stand by my comments, you are loving all this and your just a f**king troll.

Do us all a favour and make yourself scarce for a while.

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2011, 03:05:29 PM »

In addition to Mr McIlroy's unfortunate history, he would not be suitable as he is just not a very good manager (any more).

From a Morecambe fan "Losing nearly £1million a year on a side finishing 20th is very very broken, and all he's done is complain that he can't spend yet more money on aging journeymen as Fleetwood hoover them up." 

This is not our way - and nor should it become our way.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sammy McIlroy - Thoughts?