PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 what a way to go
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: what a way to go  (Read 6160 times)

Altyant

Re: what a way to go
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 06:03:40 PM »

i would not be surprised, every game we salute ken with the chants he replies and yesterday he did not acknowledge us... maybe a hint?

I'd not attach too much to that Ken did seem to have a few things on his mind at the time

Agreed here - I think he was solely focused on yesterdays game

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 06:07:58 PM »

Ken's got a good 3 to 4 months to get the players he wants for next season, and that has to be a better situation to be in than the one he suddenly found himself in sept last year.
Not with the severely reduced budget that will be at his disposal (even if he stays)
Don't mean to throw spanner in but i heard on grapevine he might have agreed terms with luton

I wished Ken well on my way out of the ground last night about 8-15 and he told me that he hadnt spoken to Gary Brabbin and that he didnt know what the future holds just now..

Altyant

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2011, 06:11:54 PM »

Im certain that he will be feeling as let down as we are. Im sure he will want a bit of time to reflect and avoid making a knee jerk decision on his future.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2011, 07:22:52 PM »

Im certain that he will be feeling as let down as we are. Im sure he will want a bit of time to reflect and avoid making a knee jerk decision on his future.

Exactly that... I am sure by next weekend he will know what he wants..

Whatever happens I wish him all the best and really hope that Ken is still with us come the pre season friendlies

Altyant

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2011, 08:21:50 PM »

Exactly that... I am sure by next weekend he will know what he wants..

Whatever happens I wish him all the best and really hope that Ken is still with us come the pre season friendlies

So do I. I'd love to see him have the opportunity to mould his own squad

Jacko

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2011, 08:36:52 PM »

I'd like to see us 'build' a team and for ken to get players he wants but are we back to the same old we'll have to see who's left ie twiss etc, my biggest worry this

Altyant

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011, 10:20:23 PM »

I'd like to see us 'build' a team and for ken to get players he wants but are we back to the same old we'll have to see who's left ie twiss etc, my biggest worry this

Im fairly certain that when he held his meet the new manager session, Kenny hinted he had a list of players he would like to bring in. I guess its all budget dependent though
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 what a way to go