PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tonyb you classless disgrace
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Tonyb you classless disgrace  (Read 6000 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: April 30, 2011, 11:13:11 PM »

Disappear from this forum pal,we dont have a problem with you quaint little football club but your heading towards creating one.They say dont poke a sleeping dog with a stick,and for all your bravardo,you might have to play us again at some point,and we know your IP address.

tonyb

Re: Tonyb you classless disgrace
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 08:07:17 PM »

ip adress, home address, available on request, you are a small little club mainly by the lack of supposed support from your so many fans of Alty,   you lot are a waste of time, no evidence of working for your club but require the rewards, plastic fans.   Hughesy the biggest.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 08:14:57 PM »

ip adress, home address, available on request, you are a small little club mainly by the lack of supposed support from your so many fans of Alty,   you lot are a waste of time, no evidence of working for your club but require the rewards, plastic fans.   Hughesy the biggest.

Brave Words. Though I note you waited to say them until AFTER you knew we would have not cause to go anywhere near you next season, or after that when you go bust.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 08:18:56 PM by RedhillAlty »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 08:21:16 PM »

Listen T**t,No one is interested in what you have to say,no one has any interest in your north west counties league club from a dreadful council estate,form is of the moment,class is permenant.Your making your club look like the micheal caroll of nonleague football you classless peasant.So do us a favour,go and bait your rivals afc fylde

markecky

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 08:21:32 PM »

You're just making a bigger dick of yourself to be honest Toni.  

You write like a child and whilst it's obvious you are being derogatory its impossible to make out what you are criticising.

Don't bother us again...it's not even funny.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 08:36:21 PM »

ip adress, home address, available on request, you are a small little club mainly by the lack of supposed support from your so many fans of Alty,   you lot are a waste of time, no evidence of working for your club but require the rewards, plastic fans.   Hughesy the biggest.

Ok then big lad, stick your address here right now..... chuckles to self, thought not.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 09:53:52 PM »

Ok then big lad, stick your address here right now..... chuckles to self, thought not.

Its difficult pinning down your address when you live on the low water mark in Fleetwood docks....

Thank f**k he isnt my neighbour, I feel sorry for the poor bastard that lives next door to him

DJ

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 12:58:30 AM »

haha

What is tonyb? He sounds like a big wig fan that thinks his club is it just because they have some sugar daddy in charge who is getting all his little galacticos in? Just wait until the money catches up on you and your owner has had enough. Where will you be then? Bust. At least Alty have had the sense to live within their means like some. I know it is such an achievement doing well with the money you have. It is the same with Crawley. Fans like you are not what non league football is about. Get your head out of your arse and go and dissapear somewhere because I have no time for people like you.

Jacko

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 01:15:13 AM »

haha

What is tonyb? He sounds like a big wig fan that thinks his club is it just because they have some sugar daddy in charge who is getting all his little galacticos in? Just wait until the money catches up on you and your owner has had enough. Where will you be then? Bust. At least Alty have had the sense to live within their means like some. I know it is such an achievement doing well with the money you have. It is the same with Crawley. Fans like you are not what non league football is about. Get your head out of your arse and go and dissapear somewhere because I have no time for people like you.
Post of the season.....from a vics fan!!

DJ

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 01:19:39 AM »

I may have my alliances towards Vics and we do have a rivalry with you but I like to see it as a friendly one. Alty are a proper non league club. I might come on here and joke a bit/have a bit of banter but I would never try to deliberately slag a club off like tonyb did. What is he trying to achieve exactly? He is a disgrace. My glass is up to an Alty v Vics reunion the season after this one! :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 01:22:58 AM by DJ »

ALTYGAL

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »

well said DJ this is a forum and we welcome other teams supporters on here for constructive comments and a little banter - that's football.

But Tonyb is inciting hatred and stirring up trouble where it isn't necessary and isn't wanted.

Please can admin remove him???   

tonyb

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 09:23:00 PM »

Sorry guys, have just found out i have been hacked by who? obviously someone who is a computer geek,   someone has been able to post on my IP adress, Your mod can prove this, didnt say anything wrong apart from you do seem to think you are you are a big club, sorry guys those days have gone,  been there so know how it feels.     

tonyb

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2011, 09:50:32 PM »

Incidentally, have been trying to convince a ex p rem  player to put a wedge into Alty, he has recently retired and is worth a fortune, wont say who, but,now has too much time on his hands, would want him at FTFC, but he has his roots locally,ie trafford etc,   he was a red which would bode well with your colours,   will keep on trying,   for many years i have built up friendships with the then possible wannabees, now some of them are, it helps,   sorry to hear Ken has gone, be careful who you replace him with.

markecky

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2011, 09:54:06 PM »

I've been a bit pissed off today but this backtracking has made my day.

Have you just come off a two week bender or something and woke up in the garden thinking "what did I do?"

tonyb

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2011, 10:10:06 PM »

Sorry but this true,
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team