News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ALTYEBAY

Author Topic: ALTYEBAY  (Read 1002 times)

altytony1

ALTYEBAY
« on: April 28, 2011, 11:17:52 AM »

AltyEbay
We know that times are difficult and not everyone will have much cash to spare to support the club, however, you may have unwanted items about the house that you may like to donate to the club.
We are extending our existing Ebay presence and, in addition to the Club merchandising, we hope to sell football memorabilia, as well as general items such as books, computers, printers, play stations, vinyl records, etc. In fact, if you have anything cluttering your cupboards that may have a value to someone else please email a description (preferably with a picture) to office@altrinchamfootballclub.co.uk.or even easier bring your items to the club.
We will let you know if we don’t think it’s suitable, but if it is, we will store, advertise, sell, despatch, and every penny we raise will go to the playing budget for next year!
We will publish progress with this idea in the early season programmes next season.
any questions please feel free to ask.thankyou tony.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 11:49:44 AM by altytony1 »

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: ALTYEBAY
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 03:51:00 PM »

Saw this in the programme, very good idea.

I never play my Xbox360 and it's in very good condition...maybe I will donate that!
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

altytony1

Re: ALTYEBAY
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 03:52:52 PM »

Saw this in the programme, very good idea.

I never play my Xbox360 and it's in very good condition...maybe I will donate that!
cheers mate just need any old stuff now to make some funds for alty.anything records tapes,cds cloths infact anything another mans rubbish has they say.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ALTYEBAY