News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 WE can Do this!

Author Topic: WE can Do this!  (Read 1349 times)

stubmanred

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
WE can Do this!
« on: April 21, 2011, 11:44:17 PM »

Over the past few days i've been looking at the forum (and not posted). I've been thinking about the practicality of our next 3 games!!!

I honestly believe that we have the ability to win at least 2 of them! Whether that means in our bid to stay up, we will!  - I don't know.

But I do know that given our set backs (Coburns unavailability and Youngs recall) we still have enough quality in our squad to do enough on Saturday to win!

I've read all of the posts over the last few days and even the most hardocre amongst us have said we're going down - I know they still believe, that this is a bid to bring us all together.

We're all looking at other results, but the resiliance of the hardcore that have endured this season and the resolve that we've all shown will ( i have no doubt) come together on Saturday and prevail!

We are one...... We are Alty.... We still Believe..... We can do this......

I hope the players read this and have passion to produce a result not only on Saturday, but Monday and the Sat after.......

Jacko

Re: WE can Do this!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 01:29:01 AM »

Nothings ever certain with alty is it, a season is like watching a sh*t horse gettin round aintree these days, and I don't go that many games!!! My only ever hope is that one day for what ever reason we can be on a level playing field in the 5th tier and be able to have a real go, regardless Alty fans have a huge spirit and are well worth supporting forever ps if we beat Newport we will stay up imo
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:31:06 AM by Jacko »

scott tompson

Re: WE can Do this!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 08:50:01 PM »

keep going supporters the team needs all the support we can get
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 WE can Do this!