Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The best the table can look at 4:45 on Saturday..
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The best the table can look at 4:45 on Saturday..  (Read 5128 times)

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: The best the table can look at 4:45 on Saturday..
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 10:13:38 PM »

It may suit us if Tamworth were to beat both Southport and FGR, cant see FGR getting anything from Wimbledon at home, and Kettering away wont be easy given their away record. And Kettering could do us another favour by sorting Southport out on last day, leaving us needing 5 points in an ideal world. There again, Tamworth were'nt supposed to beat York last Saturday. Going to the wire, I hope. Let's beat Newport for starter's this weekend.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 10:28:30 PM »

It may suit us if Tamworth were to beat both Southport and FGR, cant see FGR getting anything from Wimbledon at home, and Kettering away wont be easy given their away record. And Kettering could do us another favour by sorting Southport out on last day, leaving us needing 5 points in an ideal world. There again, Tamworth were'nt supposed to beat York last Saturday. Going to the wire, I hope. Let's beat Newport for starter's this weekend.
SPOT ON

RocketDan

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 10:46:46 PM »

i think the biggest favour kettering can do is failing to sort out their ground issues and be kicked out of the league.

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 10:48:58 PM »

i think the biggest favour kettering can do is failing to sort out their ground issues and be kicked out of the league.

That will do , but after beating Southport and FGR please??

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 08:17:15 AM »

How come wrexham are allowed to have a 200k overdraught facility with hmrc? If we had not paid our vat we could have paid off those we didnt want and got some decent players in,they are having their bank accounts frozen today yet are looking forward to the playoffs,along with kiddy who were waving the buckets last month whilst we are looking into the aybss, and worrying about going a few quid over on the playin budget...

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2011, 11:45:30 AM »

That will do , but after beating Southport and FGR please??

I think if we're waiting on Kettering to be arsed enough to beat FGR and/or Southport, even at Rockingham Road then we're on even dodgier ground than I first thought.

jimmyhank

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2011, 12:06:15 PM »

Must beat Newport on Saturday or prepare for life in the BSN.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2011, 12:27:09 PM »

How come wrexham are allowed to have a 200k overdraught facility with hmrc? If we had not paid our vat we could have paid off those we didnt want and got some decent players in,they are having their bank accounts frozen today yet are looking forward to the playoffs,along with kiddy who were waving the buckets last month whilst we are looking into the aybss, and worrying about going a few quid over on the playin budget...
I think the bank account frozen issue is massive, if they can't find a donator the writing is on the wall
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Narcissist

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2011, 12:54:06 PM »

At the end of the day I thnk 48 points could keep us up, 2 home wins and a draw at grimsby.

I know I might sound a bit mad and hopeful but I said 48 points ages ago and i'll stick by it.

Theres no point worrying about everyone elses results, realistically we could still save ourselves with three good results, and we have had these three game spurts of form. Could really do with one right about now.

Otherwise its grim up BS North next season.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2011, 12:55:02 PM »

Must beat Newport on Saturday or prepare for life in the BSN.

Probably right this, but I just have this strong feeling that as long as we finish 4th bottom that SOMEONE is going to get kicked out of BSP in the AGM cup :D ::) ::) ::)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The best the table can look at 4:45 on Saturday..