PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The couldn't care less match thread.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: The couldn't care less match thread.  (Read 39246 times)

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
Re: The couldn't care less match thread.
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2011, 10:34:26 AM »

I was more pissed off paying £9.70 to get the train from Chester to Crewe and the beer in Nantwich being nearly £3 a pint than the result last night.
They really should be beating teams like us

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2011, 10:57:16 AM »

safe95....you are missed...when can we see you back mate?

Cheers, Ecky. I did turn out at AFC Wimbledon the other week but, apart from Al Murray and Rocky 'Don't tell anyone I'm a banker' Robin, faces from the old days were thin on the ground. Now you know who has gone a visit to Moss Lane would be good soon. Here's hoping for a victory at FGR.

Is that who I think it is? From Todmorden way? If so, where have you been and how the hell are you? If not, ignore me and my middle-aged dementia.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

andrewflynn

« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2011, 11:07:34 AM »

As for our club dying, sort the singing out, the songs were sh*t! Lol ;)

Were you the Vics fan who stood in silence all game? Or were you the one who stood in silence? Perhaps, you may have been that lad who stood in silence throughout the game?

Most pitiful support I've seen, I expected a lot more from you lot to be honest.

Jezza

« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2011, 12:30:35 PM »

Assuming safe95 is who we/I think it is can you please IM me when you are planning to make it to moss lane as due to circumstances I can't make it very often and I would hate to miss your visit.,,,,I think this club needs some decent PR....

Mark M

vic

« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2011, 12:48:07 PM »

Just listen to yourselves, 9 page thread for a cup you claim not to care about.
Would the bloke at the end have given say York fans the same stick I don't think so.
Yes the cup is crap but not bad for a middle table Unibond team in our cup final.

Now seriously good luck V's FGR. See how they get out of it this time.

Jacko

« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2011, 12:51:03 PM »

Would the bloke at the end have given say York fans the same stick I don't think so.
Yes the cup is crap but not bad for a middle table Unibond team in our cup final.

I bet you havent seen a 9 page thread for a while have you  ;D dont get jealous!

markecky

« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2011, 01:08:48 PM »

Did a nasty man shout at you...jog on now you bore.

bumble

« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2011, 01:28:19 PM »

I bet you havent seen a 9 page thread for a while have you  ;D dont get jealous!
Nearly 10 ;)

altytony1

« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2011, 01:48:00 PM »

listen to you all.
well done to northwich,you deserved to win i was there alty looked like they had bigger things on there mind, it was a bad match.2 good goals from your star man,good left foot that kid.i was sat with a northwich fan for the second half great chat, and he also wished us luck in staying up,cant you guys just enjoy football,respect costs nothing,hating makes you hate yourself.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:49:46 PM by altytony1 »

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2011, 02:04:38 PM »

listen to you all.
well done to northwich,you deserved to win i was there alty looked like they had bigger things on there mind, it was a bad match.2 good goals from your star man,good left foot that kid.i was sat with a northwich fan for the second half great chat, and he also wished us luck in staying up,cant you guys just enjoy football,respect costs nothing,hating makes you hate yourself.

made me giggle that :D

altytony1

« Reply #130 on: April 06, 2011, 02:26:18 PM »

listen to you all.

made me giggle that :D
least i made you laugh then,job done...

Jezza

« Reply #131 on: April 06, 2011, 02:27:01 PM »

not bad for a middle table Unibond team in our cup final

says it all.....sorry lads...just wanted to get this thread the 10 pages it deserved!

we used to pi$$ in a green and white pot but it's not fit to even pi$$ in now.....well, not in a county youth cup match anyway....it would be nice to pit wits against vics on a level again and then you'll see what hate really is....so good luck vics in rising from the ashes coz we aint planning on going anywhere!

timbo13

« Reply #132 on: April 06, 2011, 02:56:40 PM »

Does anyone know if GR was one of the photographers at last night's game. I'd be interested in seeing what pictures there are of the youth teamers. It's likely to be the last time this season (and perhaps ever) that they get a chance to represent Altrincham FC (I hesitate to call last night "turning out for the first team").

bumble

« Reply #133 on: April 06, 2011, 03:01:28 PM »

Does anyone know if GR was one of the photographers at last night's game. I'd be interested in seeing what pictures there are of the youth teamers. It's likely to be the last time this season (and perhaps ever) that they get a chance to represent Altrincham FC (I hesitate to call last night "turning out for the first team").

Theo kidd made the back page of the altrincham advertiser

TBH, the headline:           ALTY'S AGONY

ALTRINCHAM TURN ATTENTION TO LEAGUE AFTER CUP FINAL CRASH

is a bit off the mark...

timbo13

« Reply #134 on: April 06, 2011, 03:05:02 PM »

Cheers Jack. Any news of other photographic evidence (especially of Ash Woods) will be gratefully received.

Edit: and that's 10"  ;)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 03:27:13 PM by timbo13 »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The couldn't care less match thread.